Would you like to join a team of engineers operating Telia Company Nordic & Baltic networks? Then this would be the perfect role for you! As an Automation Operations Engineer, you will monitor, operate, and drive automations for our networks to provide maximum performance and availability for our customers.
I am Martin Uhlin, leading our Control Center Access Monitoring team. In Control Center we are working 24/7/365 to ensure excellent customer experience. Hence my team and I are looking forward to onboard you as an Automation Operations Engineer who is genuinely interested in technology in combination with a problem-solving and automated mindset.
Also, who is able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with ease under pressure.Your next opportunity!
You will be a key player in the forefront of the fast-paced Mobile and Fixed access network monitoring team with a strong focus on preventing, identifying, and analysing incident, reporting and resolving incidents. But most importantly you will be part of the development to drive our organisation towards AIOps.
As an Automation Operation Engineer, you will develop and set routines, document, and act according to Service Lifecycle and Service Assurance Process flow both proactive and in real time. Your contribution will be central, and you will have a great opportunity to influence the work that your team is doing.
The role requires close collaboration with other units to meet customer needs and manage external relationships, to improve customer experience and secure customer orientation.Is this you?
Your leadership skills:
- You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciates an inclusive team environment
- You have a problem-solving mindset to see the big picture and take into account broader considerations
- You have a passion to improve customer experience - promote and drive a customer focused environment, ensuring strong customer service
- You ensure business ethics and compliance with company policies
- As a person you take full responsibility for the success of your area and have great relationship skills
- Curious doer
- Collaborative simplifier
- Positive leader
It's more than just a job!
- Basics of AI and ML, Big Data analytics for AIOps
- A background in Customer, IT, Telecoms, and mobile services
- You have university degree or vocational degree in a relevant field or similar work experience
- Familiarity with ITIL. Change management, Problem management, Incident management etc.
- Great communications skills in Swedish and English
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
The employment is in a secure facility and Swedish citizenship is required and you will be subjected to a security check. You should also be able to work outside office hours. You need to have the ability to communicate in English and Swedish.Interested?
Applications, written in English, are sent through Telia Company website. Our recruitment process is truly digital and hence we appreciate you apply to this job via system.
For additional information, please contact Martin Uhlin firstname.lastname@example.org.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!