We are looking for someone who is attracted by working internationally but still in a local context, and who wants to be part of a tight financial team of 13 colleagues with different specialist skills. If you also like fast-paced and ever-changing business, you will enjoy working with us!What our job is
At Klaravik, we connect hundreds of thousands of buyers worldwide with sellers of machinery and vehicles via our website klaravik.se. Last year we sold 2.8 billion SEK worth of machinery and this year we are forecasting further growth.
We currently have more than 160 employees with auction brokers around the country, customer service and administrative staff at our head office in Karlstad and developers and web designers at our Tech department in Lund. We recently became part of the European auction group TBAuctions, and to continue our growth journey together we are now looking for a Financial Controller & Analyst.What your job will be
As we have become part of a larger Group, we now need to strengthen our finance team with a Financial Controller, who is driven by responsibility and to develop our routines and processes around reporting and analysis. You will be a key person in our future collaboration with the rest of the group.
In this role, you will work closely with Klaravik's CFO and Accounting Manager as well as the Group Finance team. The team in Karlstad also includes accountants, financial assistants and VAT specialists. Initially, much of the work will involve developing procedures and processes for our reporting of the entire Klaravik Group and presenting and analyzing our figures to the Group. The Klaravik Group currently includes several companies, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.Main tasks:
Who you are
- Responsible for Klaravik Group's reporting up to the Group.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, plan, communicate and follow up on established schedules.
- Together with the CFO, lead Klaravik Group's budgeting and forecasting processes as well as monthly follow-ups of figures related to these.
- Link operations, strategy and finance locally as well as at group level.
- Analyze and follow up data in Power BI.
- Support the CFO in financial matters.
- Support the Accounting Manager and Accounting Economists in the monthly analyses, identify improvements and drive change.
- Be responsible for the local chart of accounts and integration in the group.
- Participate in year-end closing, audit related work and annual reporting.
- Participation in various projects, national and international.
We believe that you are a driven person with good problem solving skills who is motivated by an organisation where own initiatives are welcomed! As Klaravik is in a growth phase, it is essential that you thrive in a dynamic environment where a lot happens. As a person, you are communicative, flexible, outgoing and have good collaboration skills. Furthermore, you are prestigeless and have no problem working broadly within the field.
We expect you to have a degree in economics. You have several years of experience in finance roles where the emphasis has been on qualified accounting, group reporting and analysis. Preferably from an international group.
You believe that system support is the obvious tool for streamlining work and it is an advantage if you have previously worked in Power BI. Furthermore, you are a very proficient user of Excel and master working with large amounts of data. You are comfortable discussing and presenting figures in English but your primary working language is Swedish.What we offer
A workplace in lovely premises in the expansive and popular Inre hamn in Karlstad. We are located in newly renovated offices with a short distance to the city centre and with a gym and restaurants right on our doorstep.
At Klaravik we have 6 weeks holiday, wellness allowance, pension scheme and health insurance. But most of all, we like to do things together such as training, wellness activities, events and kick-offs.Details
- Permanent position, 6 month probationary period applies
- Application: by 5/12 but selection is made on a rolling basis so please send your application as soon as possible. Applications must be in English.
- Personality and capability tests may be required during the recruitment process. References and background check will be taken on final candidate.
- On-site work at our office in Karlstad
- Travel is part of the job
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact our HR Manager Andrea Elfman at 079-006 00 44 or email@example.com.