Is automation technology, providing solutions and customer support part of your DNA? Are you interested in Automation IT HW/SW solutions? We have a great opportunity for you to join our Service team in Sweden!
Working with the best Automation Solutions for a variety of industries within our new formed Nordic organization, as Systems Service Engineer you will provide service and support for Emerson products, including maintenance activities, diagnostics, installation and commissioning, start-up and problem resolution in an automation IT environment. Perform as a focal point for customer technical support including service contracts, projects, and technical solutions. Advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
By joining us you will have the chance to learn and develop in an international environment and you will access unique career opportunities. You will also be part of a growing and leading global supplier of products, services and solutions for process-related operations and will work on a mix of big and small automation projects.
Are you a driven professional with strong problem-solving skills and experience of working with distributed control systems? Then we invite you to join us in Karlstad, Sweden!IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with customer requirements following Emerson Standards and using our digital service tools.
- Provide recommendations to the customer on product or solution, enhancements and system health checks
- Take ownership in service project activities
- Carry out start-up, installation, commissioning, fault analysis and repairs on our Distributed Control System, DeltaV, including investigation of problems being experienced at customer sites
- Installation and maintenance for backup systems, antivirus management and other cyber security solutions.
- Create design documents and test procedures for above listed installations in validated and non-validated environments.
- Assist Sales Engineers in the demonstration of products to potential customers and to provide guidance in product application and after sales service and proactively promote service
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Develop and implement product/system configuration changes at site to meet customer requirements
- Degree in engineering or degree in control & process automation, Industrial IT or any similar field
- From 1 to 3 years of experience within relevant process industry in similar roles
- Process Industry knowledge and site hands on experiences would be an advantage
- Product and Application (DeltaV) knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Virtual platforms (Hyper-V and/or VMware), Microsoft Server, Domain, Active Directory is an advantage, as our systems are installed and run on Windows platform both in traditional and virtual systems.
- Fluency in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- Driver's license for car is mandatory
WHO YOU ARE:
- Willingness to travel within Sweden or in other Nordic countries if needed.
You are self-learner, committed to excellence, customer focused individual, passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as a Systems Service Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications and follow our technical certification processes.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.