NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we are still proactively meeting the world´s constantly growing need for power. We have a global mindset rooted in trusted partnerships, and we firmly believe that by working together we can shape the future and use our passion to bring power to life. We have now an opening in the FP&A team in Karlskrona. Welcome to join our journey.Main duties:
Qualifications and experience
- Reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Result analysis - down to cost center level
- Balance sheet analysis
- Cash Management and working capital
- Support on optimization of processes and utilization of reporting systems (SAP Business Warehouse)
- Provide journal input for month end on needed accruals and provisions
To be successful in this role we believe you have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar. You have at least 3 years of experience in a Controller role. You are a very strong Excel user, preferably including macro coding. Knowledge of SAP and SAP Data Warehouse or similar applications is preferred. You need to be fluent in Swedish and English, spoken as well as written.Personal characteristics
We believe you are a self-starter and have a hands-on mentality. You are structured, highly analytical and have strong communication skills.What the company offers
A career in a fast-moving, growth, high-tech environment. You will work in close interaction with the operational business and with colleagues in the other NKT countries.Location:
The position requires international travel to other sites from time to time.About the company
NKT is a global front-line supplier to the energy sector. We develop, manufacture and market high quality cables, accessories and solutions for electrical infrastructure, the construction field and in the railway industries. We supply creative, highly technological and sustainable products, services and solutions for our customers. We are a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. Our people are the key to success: The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
In this recruitment process NKT partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Anna Alenryd on 0707-648104. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sökord: Controller, Business controller, Area controller, Junior controller, Jr. controller, Sales controller, Division controller, Project controller, Financial controller, Reporting controller, FP&A, verksamhetscontroller, verksamhetsekonom, divisionsansvarig, affärsområdescontroller, KPI