NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we are still proactively meeting the world´s constantly growing need for power. We are a large project business which operates truly globally, having a strong home base in Europe. Now we are on a search for our next key player; Director HVDC and Offshore Controlling to head the tender & project controlling function for NKT's largest projects.Main duties:
- Financial lead for portfolio of large projects and finance business partner to the Senior Vice President of project execution
- Manage the cross-country project controlling department through both, tender and execution phase
- Lead and develop the team of 14 employees together with 2 sub managers. The teams are located in Karlskrona (SE), Cologne (DE) and Manchester (GB)
- Advisor and decision maker in the project steering committee
- Continuous development of people, processes and tools needed for world class controlling department
- Drive the internal control agenda within execution and tendering to ensure compliance to IFRS and to Group standards
- Provide guidance and support to large projects in terms of risk management and participate in monthly risk reviews
- Lead yearly/monthly budget and forecasting process for the large project portfolio. Ensure solid processes, superior quality and accuracy in terms of revenues, profits and working capital
Qualifications personal characteristics:
To be successful in this role we believe you need to have a Financial or Technical university degree. Have a track record proving that you are a dedicated leader who proactively and continuously develops your teams. You are truly performance driven and result focused.
Experience of industrial business is required and preferably you also have knowledge about project-based operations.
You are a good communicator who quickly build trust throughout the organization, you have demonstrated people management and senior stakeholder experience. As a person you have an open mindset and easily see opportunities and solutions in new situations at the same time holding the highest standard compliance backbone. You are robust and can ask the right critical questions in a constructive manner.
You need to be fluent in English, spoken as well as written.What the company offers:
A career in a fast-moving and growth-oriented environment. You will have a key Finance role with high visibility and influence power throughout the business.Location:
Karlskrona, Sweden (You will be traveling approximately 1/3 of your time, mainly within Europe)About the company:
NKT is a global front-line supplier to the energy sector. We develop, manufacture and market high quality cables, accessories and solutions for electrical infrastructure, the construction field and in the railway industries. We supply creative, highly technological and sustainable products, services and solutions for our customers.
We are a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,400 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2017, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1.4bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Our people are the key to success: The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.Union representatives:
Unionen: Marcus Jolin +46 455-563 37
Ledarna: Roger Jönsson, +46 455-559 11
SI: Ola Hansson +46 455-556 59
In this recruitment process NKT partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Anna Alenryd on 0707-648104. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sökord: Ekonomichef, CFO, Head of controlling, Head of Business control, Director of Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Controller, Business controller, Area controller, Sales controller, Division controller, Project controller, Financial controller, Reporting controller, FP&A, verksamhetscontroller, verksamhetsekonom, divisionsansvarig, affärsområdescontroller,