NKT is a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.Our people are the key to success
The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
The Analytics & Intelligence Lead will work on enhancing the analytical footprint within NKT Group Procurement.About the position:The primary tasks include
- Data Analytics - Spend management, Supplier Performance management, Finance alignment
- Market Intelligence - Category analytics, Indices monitoring & reporting,
We are looking for an enthusiastic & driven colleague with a zeal in establishing a data driven environment at NKT by ensuring visibility at a supplier and category level when working on strategic initiatives.
- Analytical mind-set, experience with primary & secondary market intelligence research.
- Collaborative, team player, cross-functional understanding, keen on building up the business acumen, agile mind-set and working across global locations.
* Graduation/ Post Graduation in a recognized stream relevant to the nature of the jobKnowledge
* Background of the manufacturing industry or supply chain domain is an added advantageExperience
- Relevant 5-6 years of experience in the field of Data Analytics and/ or market intelligence
- Exposure to SAP ERPs and SAP Ariba
- MS Excel, MS Access, SharePoint, MS SQL, ETL exposure, R (optional)
- Exposure to working on and implementing Business Intelligence products
- Exposure to big data concepts, machine learning techniques will be an added advantage, but not a mandate.
The ambition of the Procurement Excellence function is to set up a best-in-class procurement center of excellence at NKT which will professionalize procurement even further and establish bottom line impact.
- Setting up upstream & downstream processes (Procure-to-pay) through implementation of procurement solutions and procurement standards.
- Delivering analytics & intelligence to drive strategic decision making when working on supplier and category strategies. Establishing performance scorecards for external and internal benchmarking.
- Establishing the backbone for collaborative supplier innovation - helping us build a cadre of well-chosen partners to pursue profitable and value-building growth.
- Added focus on capability building of our colleagues to ensure availability of a trusted and upgraded procurement tool-kit facilitating all-round procurement excellence.
Are you looking for a career in a fast-moving, growing and high-tech environment where you will be able to develop on a personal as well as on a career level? Let us know, we are waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by September the 28
at the latest via www.badenochandclark.se. Your application should include your CV, a cover letter with a description of why you are well suited for this position, and any relevant certificates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Recruitment Consultant,
Catinka Andersson, +46 73 684 73 15, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representatives - Unionen: Marcus Jolin +46 455-56 337, Ledarna: Roger Jönsson, +46 455-559 11.NKT is a global company with dual headquarters in Broendby, Denmark and Cologne, Germany. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we are still proactively meeting the world´s constantly growing need for power. We achieve this with our unparalleled energy transportation expertise and cost-effective manufacturing at the highest technological level, and with the regeneration of the environment in sharp focus. We have a ´glocal´ mindset rooted in trusted partnerships, and we firmly believe that by working together we can shape the future and use our passion to bring power to life.