We are seeking to appoint a HR Manager for Sweden, based at our site in Karlshamn. Reporting to the European HR Director, you will have a passion for understanding and "getting under the skin" of a manufacturing business, effectively sharpening the skills of local leadership and management teams through well placed HR interventions.
You will have accountability for two HR Business Partners and matrix responsibility for local HR services. You will help to form and drive the end-to-end people agenda for our sites in Karlshamn and Dalby whilst also providing HR support for non-executives at our head office in Malmo.Responsibilities
- Manage and develop a small team of HR professionals to ensure that the organisation's people strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Manage a variety of people related programs to ensure that the organisation's current and future human resource requirements are met and that employees are recruited, managed, organised, trained, evaluated and rewarded in accordance with the organisation's people strategy.
- Liaise with leaders and managers to develop and implement people related initiatives or interventions that are appropriate for local business needs but consistent with the organisation's overall people strategy.
- Evaluate the organisation's future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the organisation's people strategy and adapt existing programs to meet these needs.
- Provide expert advice to senior managers on compensation, salary management, employee relations, employment law, recruitment, selection and performance management.
- Proactively manage sickness absence through effective case management, including coordination with Occupational Health examinations and health surveillance where necessary.
- A degree is required, preferably in Human Resource Management.
- Extensive experience of working within the food industry is preferred.
- Practical experience of working within an international and unionised environment is required.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and employee relations practices.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships.
- Strong aptitude in operating HR Information Systems and providing insights into people related data.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.