Modig Machine Tool is an innovative company that operates within the global market. Our company manufactures world-leading high-quality CNC machines, supporting the aircraft and automotive industries. Modig is expanding, and as a result we have decided to insource portions of our machine assembly. Modig is looking for those who have the potential to build their career and eventually help be a part of our manufacturing department in the future. We are looking internationally for those with the right skills and personality and are offering temporary accommodations. We welcome your application!
- Location of employment: Kalmar County
- Job Title: Constructor
- Reporting to: CEO, David Modig
As a constructor at Modig, you will work with fellow staff to both develop and design technical solutions, work on relevant assignments, and be responsible of drawings along with other forms of technical documents.
You are responsible for design and construction based on the solution templates developed by management. Your designs will be used for quoting as well as determining machine cost. Your tasks include design and dimensioning of both components and machines as well as the production of documentation as a basis for purchasing and production.
You would become an active and important part of our technical team while contributing to the engineering and manufacturing issues that come up in day to day business. In the long term, there is potential for expanding the design function where there are great opportunities for the right candidate.
- You must have a degree as a college engineer or equivalent with experience in machine construction, it is beneficial if you have previously designed in CNC technology. It is expected to have experience with one or more CAD design tools, like Solid Works.
- We would like you to have experience of drawing tolerance and fitting images as well as performing FEM calculations. Also, it is beneficial if you have experience in cast design and construction.
- We are looking for those who are careful, have good entrepreneurship skills, can work independently, communicate and enjoy working with many different various suppliers, both internally in the organization and externally.
- Be passionate about high-tech machining and want to help take Modig forward while helping preserve the family spirit of Modig.
- Important to have very good knowledge of the English language in both speech and writing. In this service, a B driver's license is a requirement.
For questions, please feel free to contact Executive Assistant Therese Kälvö on 076 338 74 43. Applications will be accepted via the Blocket application system. We will be continuously calling for interviews but want your application by July 30th.