Do you have a bachelor's degree or a master's degree in computer science? Do you have a genuine interest in software development or cloud architecture and want to work with the latest technology? Would you like to kick-start your career with a young talent program and start the journey to your dream job? Here's your opportunity to become a key person in an exciting collaboration between Academic Work and Husqvarna Group. Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work seeks on behalf of Husqvarna Group several ambitious individuals for a young talent program. The program will give you as a newly graduate the opportunity to kick-start your career as a Software developer or a Cloud architect and give you knowledge in the area of Internet of Things.
During the program, you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Husqvarna Group. Husqvarna's intention is that after the program you will be employed directly by them. This is decided after a mutual evaluation by both you and Husqvarna. The talent program will last during 12 months.Arbetsuppgifter
The young talent program is looking for individuals who want to take part in Husqvarna's journey towards connected products (Internet of Things). The Digital Solutions department is characterized by innovative thinking and agility. The departments mission is to support Husqvarna Group in broadening it's offerings with competitive digital value-adding services to end-users. They have gone from about 30 to 60 employees over a period of 1 and 1/2 years, which says a lot about the expansive phase they are in. You will have the opportunity to combine real work in a development team with internal and external education. During the talent program, you will be coached by your consultant manager and by a mentor, all to provide you the best environment to develop in your role.
The department is built on team spirit and collaboration, which is necessary to create new ideas and solutions in an agile and international environment. You will work according to an agile methodology along with 5-8 coworkers in a Squad (Scrum team). The squads are self-organizing and divides their work on their own. In addition, each squad has the overall responsibility for one or more digital services and is responsible for the entire life cycle, from start to finish (devOps). Here you will have the opportunity to work with the latest in technology, be part of team with skilled co-workers and work with something that makes a difference!
Husqvarna already has some successful digital services, but the area is still in great exploration. Below are two examples from the service portfolio:
Automower Connect enables you to remotely steer and control your robotic lawnmower via a mobile app regardless of where you are in the world.
Fleet Services is a cloud-based system that connects the machine fleet and landscaping teams to an on-line portal, enabling safer and more productive landscaping operations.
Depending on your interest and background, you can focus on one of the following areas:
- Mobile App development. If you are interested in iOS and/or Android development and want to join one of our squads that develops native apps targeting our consumers.
- Amazon Cloud Architecture. You would be part of our core squad that coaches other squads in designing a resilient, scalable and cost efficient cloud infrastructure.
- Front-end Web development. You would be joining one of our squads that develops responsive web applications targeting our professional users.
Please specify in your application which areas you are most interested in. If you find a greater interest in one of the other areas during the young talent program, you may be able to change area.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you individuals who:
- Have a bachelors degree or masters degree in computer science.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing, since it is required for the work. If youre also knowledgeable in Swedish it will be to your advantage.
As a person, you are curious, analytical and self-driven. You are comfortable with a challenging role where you take responsibility and share your knowledge with others. As the contact areas are wide, both within your team and towards other departments, it places high demands on your collaboration and communication skills. In addition, you are a person driven by working with the latest technology and being creative in your work.Other information
- Start: February 2019 or according to agreement.
- Work extent: Full time, on-going with a probationary period of 6 months. The young talent program will last for 12 months.
- Location: Huskvarna.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Huskvarna is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here