Do you have a bachelor or master of science in mathematics, data science or computer science and want to kickstart your career in a talent program at Husqvarna Group? Do you have a genuine interest in big data and experience of analysis? Are you ready to start your journey to the dream job? Here is your chance to be a key person in an exciting collaboration between Academic Work and Husqvarna Group. Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work seeks on behalf of Husqvarna Group a driven individual to a talent program. The program will give you as a newly graduate the opportunity to kick-start your career as a Data scientist and give you knowledge in the areas of Internet of Things and Big Data.
During the program, you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Husqvarna Group. Husqvarna's intention is that you will be employed directly by them after the program. This will be decided after a mutual evaluation by both you and Husqvarna. The talent program is 12 months long.
Academic Work handles this recruitment
process and Husqvarna Group's wishes are that all calls and mail about the service go to Academic Work.Arbetsuppgifter
The young talent program seeks individuals who want to take part in Husqvarna's journey towards connected products (Internet of Things). You will be part of the Digital Services & Solutions department (DSS) which is characterized by innovative thinking and agility. The departments mission is work closely with the business to broaden their offerings with competitive digital value-adding services to end-users. DSS has gone from about 30 to 60 employees over a period of 1 and half years, which says a lot about the expansive phase they are in. You will be part of the daily business as you go through both internal and external training. During the talent program, you will also be coached by your consultant manager and a mentor, all to give you the best support to develop in your role.
We are looking for someone who has the interest and skills needed to grow into the role of a data scientist. The role requires that you have a mathematical background and an analytical mindset. In the daily work, your technical skills will also be challenged, its therefore important that you have a technical interest as well. Furthermore, your task will be to analyze data using various tools and methods, e.g. machine learning and process-oriented analysis. The talent program will give you the chance to work in multiple projects and in different areas of the big data domain. We want you to be involved in the whole flow from gathering and cleansing data to analyzing data, creating reports and algorithms.
The department is characterized by team spirit and collaboration. Its a creative and international working environment. You will work according to an agile methodology along with 5-8 coworkers in a Squad (Scrum team). The squads are self-organizing and distributes their work on their own. In addition, each squad has the overall responsibility for one or more digital services and is responsible for the entire life cycle, from start to finish (devOps). Husqvarna already has some successful digital services on the market but the area is still in great exploration. Here you will have the opportunity to work with the latest in technology, be involved and make an impact as well as to work with something that makes a difference!Vi söker dig som
- A bachelor or a master of science in mathematics, data science or computer science
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken. If youre also knowledgeable in Swedish it will be to your advantage
It is also beneficial to have experience in the following areas: Python, Spark, Hadoop or AWS.
As a person, you are self-driven, take responsibility and share your knowledge with others. If you are also analytical and solution oriented you will feel right at home at this department. Furthermore, you are a person driven by working with the latest technology as well as being able to be creative in your work.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, on-going with a probationary period of 6 months. The young talent program will last for 12 months.
- Location: Huskvarna.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Husqvarna Groups is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening- or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter).