Do you have a strong passion for supplier performance and quality combined with a business driven mindset? Do you have a great interest and experience of process work? We are looking for someone's who has a passion for making improvement, and could do that in co-operation with quality, purchasing, design and production functions within the organization.
The position is initially a time-limited consulting assignment for six month with employment at Skill with the possibility of extension at Saab.Job description
You will be a member of the sourcing commodity group Electronic within the Sourcing and Supply organization in Surveillance Järfälla. The department contains of 20 persons working with strategic and operative purchasing. You will work closely together in Supplier teams.
The role also includes interfaces like engineering and quality management.Tasks will include:
- Manage supplier audit planning and perform activities such as audits and qualifications at supplier in order to ensure their ability as well as qualify process, product quality and delivery capability at supplier's production site.
- All supplier performance activities across all functional teams within Surveillance, both in ongoing production programs as well as in supplier development programs
- Work proactive with risk mitigations and preventive improvements in close cooperation both internally and with our suppliers
- Identify and communicate relevant requirements in the supply chain and preparation of inbound processes; covering risk areas related to products quality and delivery capability
- Manage supplier deviations with strong focus in improvements by challenge and support suppliers in defining and implementing preventive actions.
- Work on a global supplier market in close relation with suppliers.
To thrive in this role, you are a self-motivated person business oriented person with a great communication skill. You are used to collaborate with team members where the team also involves external interfaces. You are structured and have an analytical mindset. Swedish and English both spoken and written is required for this role since our Suppliers are situated all over the world with the majority in Europe. The role requires that you are available to travel for on-site visits to the suppliers.Required skills:
- Extensive supplier quality assurance skills or similar experience from any industrial company Documented knowledge and experience of working according to ISO 9001 or equivalent
- Experience from working in an international environment Strong business understanding, customer focus and skills to combine strategic thinking with operational actions
- Result driven with the ability to generate energy into our teams
- Proven ability to take decisions without all facts on hand Proven ability and interest in teamwork, be active in developing and challenging the organization and to support cross-functional ways of working
- Appropriate professional or postgraduate qualifications in a business oriented- , technical-, economics discipline.
- Well oriented in Management systems, Code of conduct, Business Continuity Management etc
What you will be a part of As a Supplier Quality Engineer at Sourcing and Production you need to understand how we best can support the overall company goal to stay as a leader in the business. We need to be more agile, challenge ourselves, work in transparent teams and work together over areas of responsibilities and organizations. You need to build trust and be persevering to enable our success. To do this you will work closely together with the other Supplier Quality Engineers at Sourcing and Production, both in Gothenburg and in Järfälla.
Together with that team you will be able to shape the role for the future success. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward your application as soon as possible.
This position involves working with the Swedish defence classified information and therefore requires Swedish citizenship and requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.Application process
We look forward to receiving you application as soon as possible! If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Anna Carlbaum at Skill, 08 - 120 971 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.?
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English?.