Are you a skilled and well-versed HR professional experienced in practical HR? Do you prefer working operationally in a fast-paced environment? We have an opportunity for you to lay the foundation of the company's HR department together with an HR-team consisting of seven employees!What you're offered
You will get an opportunity where you will be responsible for the HR strategy in Sweden (based in the Northern Part of Stockholm at the largest warehouse). You will have responsibility over the Swedish HR team, who work closely with the Operational Management team. The amount of employees differs between 400 to 800 depending on season.
The position reports functionally into the HR Director Nordics and operationally (daily) to the local Swedish Management Team. The workplace is dynamic and fast-paced where every day is different.The Role
The role as HR Manager means overall responsibility for all HR matters within the company strategically, but mostly operationally. It also includes supporting the Operation's business by defining, communicating and following up HR goals and the HR Action Plans. The company is in the middle of a growth phase, the position will therefore have a vital role in the recruitment of new employees and building values directly correlated to the company's culture. It also includes responsibility for developing the HR Agenda.
Working with the HR team on employee relations, legal aspects and discussions with unions.
Have overall responsibility for the HR issues in the Swedish Operations Organization and belong to the local management team within Operations. You drive the HR agenda forward and work on all varied activities related to HR, such as managerial support, employment law, negotiations, work environment, recruitment, salary audits and various development processes and projects.Additional Responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Supporting managers in the recruitment of several different positions,
- Make sure to maintain a positive learning index for employees,
- Develop and manage talents within the company,
- Update and secure the implementation of HR policies and procedures
We believe you possess at least a bachelor's degree in HR, or equivalent. You also have extensive knowledge of all HR processes including change management and documented experience of leading a team. You have high integrity and professionalism and are not afraid to challenge the current organization, as well as develop new concepts. You are also a structured and well-planned individual with an optimistic and passionate attitude towards your work.You also have:
- At least 7 years of experience working within HR, with at least 3-5 years' HR managerial experience at a strategic level in a heavy blue-collar environment
- Experience of working in a dynamic international environment
- You enjoy working with both complex and non-complex tasks
- You are independent. stable and you trust your own ability and knowledge within HR,
- You make use of your competencies to analyse situations and to turn your analysis into concrete situations
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Northern StockholmApplication:
You are welcome with your application to us at PeopleProvide, we work with ongoing recruitment and the position may be assigned before the final date.
PeopleProvide is responsible for this recruitment and the company's request is that all questions are going through us at PeopleProvide. We do not accept personal applications via e-mail but in case you have any questions concerning the position you may contact Henric Ek at Henric@peopleprovide.se or Anna Möller at Anna@peopleprovide.se