Hiab are now looking to expand their R&D department with an Accessories Engineer! With over 3,400 employees, Hiab are working at the front lines of technology, from their office in beautiful Hudiksvall. Sounds exciting? Apply today for a position that helps create tomorrow!Information om uppdraget
Hiabs R&D department are responsible for creating loader cranes and on-road handling equipment. From their modern office in the beautiful city of Hudiksvall, known for its proximity to the coast, their picturesque houses and open community, Hiab offers you a great place to learn and develop your own skills, whilst working with experienced colleagues. Currently, they are working on the future of automatised products.You are offered
- A role at an innovative and world leading workplace, nationally as well as internationally
- The chance to be a part of developing tomorrows technology
- The chance to work with a experienced and diverse team
As an Accessories Engineer, you will be a part of the Accessories team, responsible for new development and maintenance of crane accessories, such as buckets, grapples and rotators. In Hiab's own software, you will configure and design already purchased components, collaborating with different departments within Hiab, both nationally and internationally.
Some examples of tasks you will be working with:
- Design and calculate in new projects using 3D-CAD
- Following up your design by testing them in Hiab's high-tech laboratory
- Collaborating with suppliers as well as other teams within the department
- Work with product cost, materials and LCA (Life Cycle Assessment)
Vi söker dig som
- Has an engineering degree within Mechanical arts
- Has previous experience working with 3D-CAD
- Is fluent in English, both regarding speech and writing
We see it as beneficial if you are fluent in Swedish, and if you have previous experience from similar industries.
As a person, you are result-orientated with good collaboration skills. You know the importance of working within deadlines and have great communication skills.Other information
- Start: September
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Hudiksvall
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Hiab that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.