Are you a visionary person with the courage to challenge status quo and at the same time inspire people around you? Then this might be the job for you.Information om uppdraget
Hiab is the world´s leading provider of on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services, smart and connected solutions. Now they are looking for a marketing manager that will provide best in class customer experience by delivering differentiated solutions, including market leading offerings, supporting their customers and organizations to meet their targets.
Hiab is looking for an experienced marketing manager to lead and develop their global marketing strategies and activities in the light and medium crane division. This is the largest equipment division within Hiab and market leading within this segment globally. In this role the marketing manager will together with key functions, both within the own division as well as other divisions, challenge how their products are launched and presented to the market - but also how the brand and products are perceived overall.
In this role you will report to VP sales and product management and work closely with product managers, sales directors and local marketing managers in the countries. You will also collaborate with different types of customers, such as end users, dealers, manufacturers and distributors.Arbetsuppgifter
- Develop a marketing strategy for the next 3 years and for the long term ambition of the business (<5 years)
- Introduce and execute best in class practices for marketing within the Division
- Work with central marketing and frontlines to develop and execute marketing activities
- Work with Product Managers to create and execute on value selling arguments and tools
- Support Global Product Management in segmentation and decisions regarding targeted marketing activities
- Develop and execute virtual launch to target audiences (end user, dealer, internal sales)
Vi söker dig som
We believe that you are a creative and innovative communicator that inspires others and can challenge status quo. To thrive in this position, you are a change leader with a proactive and analytical mindset.
Requirements for this role;
- At least 3-5 years successfully performing in a marketing role
- Experience from product marketing
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience from working in an international environment and with many different customer segments is very meriting.