Do you have a deep understanding of commercial data analyzes? Do you want to participate in developing a new analytic platform with focus on automation, advanced analyzes and predictive modelling? Food Folk (development license of McDonald´s) offers you a Nordic role in a global company with exciting development and expansion plans.The Role
As a Data Scientist you belong to the Nordic Consumer & Business insights team which works with data analysis, market research and business planning. The team champions the consumer's perspective and fact-based decision making in the organization. The role is new and gives you good opportunities to contribute with your technical competence in advanced analyzes and / or predicted analyzes but also with ideas on new tools and technologies that can make McDonald´s a more data-driven and successful organization.
Your responsibility is to develop and work with tools for reporting, analyzes and forecasts that are used by multiple functions in the Nordics. One key task will be to participate in the creation of a new analytic platform that will focus on automation, analytic and predictive modelling. In addition, you will be involved in number of other exciting projects within data analyzes and market research.Main responsibilities:
- Support business with insights and recommendation based on quantitative analyzes and data science to enable fact-based, data-driven decision-making.
- Support the organization with KPI reporting
- Develop tools and templates for reporting, analyzes and forecasts
- Develop and work with models for predictive analysis
- Create business cases for new products and services
- Data visualization - create dashboards and reports
- Manage data streams and master data
- Work with external research specialists to gain insights on areas such as pricing, media spend and digital services
You will work cross-functionally with many contact areas both with colleagues from different departments in the Nordics, but also with external vendors/consultants.Is this you?
We are looking for a person with:
- University degree as an engineer with a commercial background or economist who has chosen to go towards the technical side
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from working with Big Data modelling and commercial analysis (preferably predicted analysis)
- Hands-on experience with different types of datasets, procedures and visualizations with tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar.
- Basic programming skills in SQL, R and / or Python
- Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of other Nordic language is a merit
There is an advantage if you have an understanding in commercial Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence development, but it is not a requirement.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for a strong analytical thinking person with a commercial mindset. To be successful in this role; you have a great passion for extracting insights from data and to learn new technologies. You translate results, view questions from a consumer perspective and give recommendations that bring commercial value to the organization. As a person, you are solution focused, curious and proactive. Furthermore, you are a team player who has a good ability to communicate and work cross-functional with many contact areas.Do you want to know more?
In this process McDonald´s is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any question please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422.Search
: “Data Scientist”, “Data Analyst”, “Predicted analysis”