At Carel Nordic you will be part of a global company that offers innovative control systems and humidification in the HVAC/R market. Are you a person who has mechanical, electrical or thermodynamic engineering experience from the field or from university? This is a role where you will work with an interesting mix of engineering and sales, grow into the role together with our team and continuously acquire new technical knowledge within the refrigeration area.
- You will work with technical sales primarily towards our distributors within the Refrigeration segment, but also OEM´s, contractors and consultants.
- Your main responsibility will be to work with our customers in the pre-sales phase, but sometimes also in after-sales.
- You will provide technical support about our product portfolio, train our customers about key installations and take part in start-up by supporting remotely or on-site.
- Other tasks are for example to help the sales team to prepare the proper product portfolio for presentations and local marketing activities, but also to participate in exhibitions and seminars. Understanding the need of the market, keep updated on new technical solutions in the energy market, Refrigeration and HVAC applications, are another aspect of the role.
- You will be based in Helsingborg but the role requires you to travel approx. 20 % of the time to meet our customers in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
For this role you need to be a socially skilled person with a good ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships. It is important that you are a problem-solving person with passion and curiosity for technology and effective solutions. You take responsibility, have a flexible attitude and can work both independently and in a team.
You are a person with mechanical, electrical or thermodynamic engineering experience. This could either be from university or from work, for example within the field of heating, cooling, ventilation or air-conditioning. You can be a person with a more practical and technical background who wants to develop and work in sales engineering or a person with experience from technical sales. The most important thing for us is your interest in technical solutions and your ambition and ability to work with sales and helping our customers. You need to have a driving license and be fluent in English and Swedish, verbally and written.