For Ecophon in Hyllinge outside Helsingborg we're now looking for an analytical, networking and forward-thinking Supply Chain Planner. Do you like to work in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment? Then we're happy to offer you this great opportunity!
As a Supply Chain Planner at Ecophon you act as the link between our central organization, Operations and our Business Units, turning in depth analysis of our sales history into an accurate forecast that is used to secure the availability of our products to our customers around the globe.The key responsibilities you can expect:
Is this your next challenge?
- Ownership of the demand forecast
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Operations to understand and interpret how market trends and demand drivers could impact our distribution flows
- Review, propose and implement solutions to improve the forecasts accuracy
- Manage inventory levels/analyzing inventory flow
- Report of forecasts and inventory KPIs
- Identify and develop new ideas and participate in projects to simplify ways of working and to build new analytics capabilities
- Participate and be available for other activities within the Distribution department
To be successful in this role we believe that you:
- Have a University degree in business, supply chain, or other relevant fields
- Have relevant work experience, minimum of 3 years' experience in a demand and supply planning role/forecasting role
- Have ability to process and work structured with large sets of data
- Have strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Are comfortable and have ability to work in a flexible setting
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are fluent in both English and Swedish
- Have IT/systems skills, strong proficiency in excel
As a person you are driven with a sense for structure and responsibility, and you're motivated by problem solving. You have good prioritization skills and can see where your own function contributes. You have a positive attitude and you always look for ways to improve the business together with others.
The Supply Chain Planner is located in Hyllinge, outside Helsingborg at the Saint-Gobain Ecophon headquarter. The position lies within the Distribution department which includes people with different specialties and skills sets. You will report to Central Customer Service Manager.
Passion, competence and innovation are our core values that permeate our products, the way we work and behave as individuals, and we hope that you share these core values with us!Apply and further information
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Jonas Karlströmer, Central Customer Service Manager, email@example.com or Susanne Lakowitz, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Union representative, Madelene Cannerhagen, on +46 42 17 99 18.
Please submit your application online as soon as possible, but no later than 2021-05-02.
We're looking forward to hearing from and about you!
Saint-Gobain Ecophon develops, manufactures and markets acoustic products and systems that contribute to a good working environment by enhancing peoples' wellbeing and performance. Our promise »A sound effect on people« is the core backbone of everything we do.