MilDef develops rugged computers and electronics for the defense sector. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer operating in a global market. MilDef holds ISO certifications for Quality and Environment.
MilDef continues its expansion and we now aim to strengthen our organization with a new employee within our Group Finance department.
We are offering an exciting role as Group Accounting Manager at our HQ in Helsingborg. This is a role for someone who wants a combination of fun, speed, change and social interaction while working at a fast-growing company. You will lead and be responsible for the MilDef Group's accounting and reporting and get an overall responsibility for strategic and operational issues within the finance area, with great opportunities to influence your role. This is an opportunity for a hands-on person to grow with us and create a great place of work. You report directly to the Group CFO.Key Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain a Group financial manual
- Responsible for monthly consolidated income statement, financial position and cash flow
- Ensure that the Group complies with local GAAP and IFRS
- Overall responsibility that the accounting is in accordance with the Group's accounting principles
- Analyzing and quality securing of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for the subsidiaries
- Develop and maintain a Group transfer price policy
- Responsible for the Group´s annual report and quarterly interim reports
- Be the main point of contact towards the auditors within the Group
- Responsible for the yearly tax returns and other major tax related issues
- Responsible for the Group´s intercompany loans and other intercompany transactions
- Implement and improve internal processes within the finance area
To be able to carry out your work in the best way possible you can expect to travel approximately 20-30 days per year.Your Background
To be considered for this role you have a University degree within Finance and 5-8 years' experience from a similar position or from the audit industry. As a person you are structured, accurate, quality-oriented and delivery-focused. You possess good communication skills which you use in a professional way in your many internal and external contacts. Further you are a team player with a positive, humble attitude.
You possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Deep knowledge of accounting rules and practices, especially IFRS
- Solid group accounting and consolidation knowledge
- Advanced IT skills, primarily in the Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing
Most likely you want to work in an organization small enough for your work to have great impact, yet big enough to make a real difference.Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process please contact Recruitment Consultant Sebastian Anderson, 0704-715913. We are using a continuous selection process - please apply as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that your application should not contain information about health, citizenship, sexual orientation or union membership.