At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Office Manager will provide support to PUMA Nordic Management team, organize and coordinate office administration & procedures in order to ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis . This role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Administrative support to Management Team
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships, contracts and price negotiations with vendors, service providers and landlords
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires
- Provide general support to visitors
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Assist in creating company PowerPoint presentations
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
Energetic professional (preferably with business administration degree) who does not mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Reliability, discretion and integrity
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Leadership and the ability to 'make things happen'
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including in English)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
Please apply as soon as possible at the latest on Friday 31st of January. There will be ongoing interviews in January.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages (Proficient in MS Office in particular)
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.