We are looking for a Sales Manager to join Nederman Mikropul´s EMEA sales team. What you will do
You will direct the business management and wholistic sales of the Mikropul division for Aftermarket as well as green field and brown field projects in the Nordic countries. Reporting to the EMEA VP for Aftermarket and CAPEX Lead Generation working with both the established German and Swedish organisations, you will develop a comprehensive market strategy to develop sales in the targeted market Nordic and actively drive sales and service activities. You will discuss on an operational level with plant managers, service managers and maintenance managers. Experience in commissioning would help you understand and support your customers. We believe that you will bring a good knowledge and energy to the team, expanding sales and add customer value.What we offer
Nederman can offer you a free role with 3-4 days travelling (post pandemic) within your area. You work from home office or situated at Nederman´s Nordic office in Helsingborg. Supported by the German Backoffice you can really focus on customer sales and service. You will be given a solid onboarding with education of products and service and opportunities to travel with and learn from your colleagues within EMEA.Who you are
How to Apply and Connect
- You are a curious and service minded sales engineer with a bachelor's background or equivalent in electronics or electro mechanics and experience in plant engineering would be preferred.
- You have a proven track record of success in new equipment sales of engineered equipment.
- Experience in selling filtration / process equipment to customers within chemicals, foundry, steel, recycling of metals or adjacent industry is a plus
- You have a good aptitude for computerised systems, PLC, Controls and online monitoring.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Highly organised with attention to details
Is this you? Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately. You apply with your CV (English) and by answering some short questions about your experience
. Welcome to apply not later than May 23.
For further information, please contact Helene Hagman, +46 708-20 47 04, email@example.com LinkedIn