Nederman, a global leader within Air pollution control, is on an exciting Clean Air journey and is now searching for their next key player - a Business Development and M&A Analyst. A specialist who wants to make an impact and contribute to further strengthening Nedermans position in their quest to significantly increase the quality of the air we breathe. In order to do so, acquisitions are a vital part of Nedermans growth agenda, allowing them to extend their capabilities and geographic reach. In the coming years Nederman are decisive in accelerating their growth, and as their new Business Developer and M&A Analyst you will be along for the ride.Lay the groundwork for your future
As a Business Development and M&A Analyst you will support the execution of inorganic growth opportunities to cater the business needs of the company. You realize the importance of an agile mindset and excellent analytical skills in order to assess all aspects of M&A transactions and investments such as strategy formation, developing business cases, financial modelling, and deal execution. In this role you will lay the groundwork for your future career and development within the team focusing on Strategy and M&A processes.
This role reports to the Head of Corporate Strategy and Business Development and is based at Nedermans head office in Helsingborg.Your main tasks and responsibilities:
Who you are
- Prepare and manage M&A projects in line with divisions strategy, where you will be closely involved in Nedermans continuously strategy work.
- Perform business plan evaluations, technical analysis and assess valuation impact of potential acquisitions.
- Support the transaction team throughout the entire process from evaluation to post-merger integration.
- Provide analysis to evaluate expansion and synergy opportunities from a technical aspect, as well as making benefits and risks analysis.
- Active role in the team to drive the business development agenda by conducting market studies and assessments to identify opportunities supporting our strategy.
- Together with the team develop and amplify valuation models.
You define yourself as a curious and flexible specialist, always on the lookout for the next challenge. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, constantly shifting focus from present to future whilst keeping your eye on the task at hand.
We believe that you have excellent analytical skills with a passion for numbers and a can-do attitude. You are self-propelled and proactive. You are also service minded and love to add value and make a difference.
You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Economics, Engineering or similar and preferably some experience from a leading strategy consulting firm and/or an industrial role focusing on Corporate Strategy/M&A, Business Development or Corporate Project Management.
The right candidate has an Interest in financial analysis and developing business cases alongside with cross-functional teams to assess the overall attractiveness of an acquisition or investment opportunity.Application
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet at 0703755075, email@example.com or Wendela Tronje at 0766507438, firstname.lastname@example.org