We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to provide support for our advertising solution, Naviga Ad. To work at Naviga means a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment together with enthusiastic colleagues. This, in combination with our customer relations, makes the job very interesting and developing. Our customers are located throughout the EMEA region and the communication is mainly in English.
Naviga Ad is a cloud-based software system built to help media businesses to sell, book, deliver and bill. It contains all required parts needed in an advertising system. For more information visit https://www.navigaglobal.com/.
To fit the position as Technical Support Analyst, you should be comfortable with customer contacts, both verbally and in writing, as well as, personal meetings. Some travel may occur from time to time.
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate and resolve customer cases
- Develop and maintain our customer relations
- Project related consultant work, e.g customer training – as needed
- Testing of software – as needed
Education and Experience
- Relevant education from University or corresponding work experience
- Experience in Technical Support
Other useful knowledge
- Knowledge about the Media industry
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required.
- Knowledge about financial systems and accounts receivable
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify