Boston Scientific Nordics is now looking for a Financial Manager with Project Management skills and willingness to take extended responsibilities outside the traditional Finance box. In addition to running the Finance department for Nordics the role includes managing and executing improvement projects for EMEA.Main duties:
Qualifications and experience:
- Act as a strategic Finance Business Partner for the Nordic sales- and market organization
- Manage the Finance department. The role includes 2 direct reports.
- Oversee and sign off accounting, reporting and result analysis
- Lead and execute improvement projects for Nordics and EMEA.
- Establish and maintain a robust control environment to ensure reporting and processes are compliant with corporate, local and US standards and requirements.
- Be part of the Nordic leadership team
You have a university degree in Economics and at least 5 years of experience in a leading and business supporting role within Finance in a dynamic, international, commercial organization. You have experience from driving projects in an international environment.Experience from working in a US and/or matrix organization is highly desirable.Fluency in English and Swedish is required.Personal characteristics
You have excellent communication and influencing skills to build trust and credibility with business leaders. You have a high level of commercial acumen coupled with a hands-on attitude. You encourage people around you and value common sense.What the company offers?
An exciting and international role with possibility to make a difference by continuously improving processes and efficiency. At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.Location:
Travel within Europe is required maximum 20 days a year.About the company:
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
In this recruitment Boston Scientific partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Anna Alenryd on 0707-648104. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Please note this before submitting your application (in accordance with the new GDPR legislation)
Welcome with your application!
- Your application should not contain personal data relating to civil status, family situation / children, ethnic origin, age, political opinion, religious or philosophical belief, union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please include CV and personal letter in the same file.
- Your application will be sent when you select file and click open.
Sökord: Financial manager, CFO, Finance manager, Head of Finance, Accounting manager, Chief accountant, Finance Director, Accountant, Auditor, Senior accountant, Financial accountant, Accounting specialist, Group accountant, Financial controller, redovisningsspecialist, redovisningskonsult, senior redovisningsekonom, bolagsekonom, ekonomiansvarig, ekonomichef, redovisningschef, redovisningsansvarig