For All, For Good, our company signature, reflects Bel's commitment to a healthier and responsible food for all. This mission mobilizes 12,600 employees every day in over 30 countries to build a profitable and sustainable business model.
Universal and positive, our brands- Mini Babybel®, The Laughing Cow®, Cantadou®, Port Salut®, - are constantly reinventing themselves to offer healthier and responsible fruit and dairy snacks
to all consumers.
Do you want to join a company with strong brands that puts consumers and responsibility at the heart of the decision-making process? Then Bel is made for you!
If you're bold, pragmatic, and determined, and you want to contribute to the transformation of an international agri-food company, then come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious and sustainable company project!
#IWorkForAllForGoodLOCATION AND DATE
The job location is in Helsingborg, Sweden
Start date is TBC.
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
Bel Nordic AB is looking for a Junior Brand Manager who will support and assist the Nordics Marketing Director in all aspects of brand management, with a focus on hard cheese brands, in order to deliver the brand´s turnover, sales margin, market share and consumer metric objectives.MAIN DUTIES
The Junior Brand Manager will mainly focus on Hard Cheese brands (Mini BabyBel, Port Salut, Leerdammer), and his/her main responsibilities will include:
- Understand identified consumer & shopper insights and integrate them in daily work
- Monitor and analyze brand performance (sales figures, financials, Nielsen, consumer and brand data) as well as competitive and segment analysis
- Assist in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably achieve net sales objectives within budgeted parameters
- Assist in the identification and development of business building ideas, as well as consumer insight based integrated activation plans and targeting strategy in line with the brand positioning
- Assist in the planning, development, implementation and control of all marketing & sales mix instruments
- - Contribute to the implementation of the launch plan & performance analysis
- - Analyze price competitiveness & track KPI of price decision
- - Contribute to brand strategy by identifying drivers & barriers
- Work with other team members (including across departments) to support all internal and external communication with brand related projects
- Manage the administrative work for promotions, pack changes and new products (i.e. coding, Customer database registration & samples)
- Manager other transversal projects such as delivering market screening on Trade Promotions, structuring nutritional information, and supporting the consumer complaint process
- Minimum education level and/or equivalent professional experience needed:
- University Degree in business and/or Marketing
- First FMCG Marketing Experience (with previous internships acquired)
- Good analytical skills and strategic agility
- Specific skills or qualifications (foreign languages, software skills, technical skills, ...):
- Good Marketing knowledge: market knowledge, consumer / media understanding, concept & brand development, ...
- Knowledge of research and advertising development is a plus
- Strong drive for results, strong business orientation, ability to prioritize, focus and simplify, ability to think out of the box
- Good interpersonal skills, can build effective relationships, good influencing and communication skills
- Swedish or Danish & English fluent (French a plus)
- Excel experience/good understanding
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org