Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a high level of responsibility and service at a fast growing and dynamic company? In this role, you become the company's representative and voice in an international team. Are you fluent in finish and want to work with inspiring colleagues for a business dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions? Then this position might be your next job!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client we are looking for an Customer Service Coordinator to support the finish market. The assignment is initially three months with the chance of an extension as long as all parties are satisfied with the collaboration.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant. As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered:
- Collective agreement: All of our services are covered by collective agreements, which gives you contractual terms regarding holidays, pay, pension, sick leave etc.
- Dedicated consultant manager: As an employee of Academic Work, you always get a responsible consultant manager who is available to you during the entire employment period. The task of the consulting manager is to help you develop in your professional role and to ensure that you enjoy your workplace.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for both the customers at the Finnish market and also first contact for the Finnish speaking personal within the company. In this role you will help all customers with their incoming enquiries and your main responsibility is to provide customers with the best possible service and to help resolve their problems/questions in a quick and effective manner. Your responsibilities include, for example:
- Receive and manage customer matters via mail and phone
- Monitoring of orders, and always keeping the customer regularly informed of ongoing deliveries
- Handle returns
- Perform other administrative tasks
In this customer service we see that you are a real problem solver who places great emphasis on delivering high service. You are flexible, communicative and adapt your approach according to the situation and the customer's needs. Last but not least, you are careful in your documentation and have the ability to work independently and drive your own work forward. We hope you want to participate in the development of the company´s customer service and continue to spread the positive energy that already exists in the team!Vi söker dig som
- Proficient in English and Finish (preferably native), written and spoken
- Previous experience from a support function and/or customer service
- As digitalization of different processes continuously grows and transforms the customer service, any previous experience and understanding of systems such as SAP and CRM-systems are meriting
- Education at university
As a person, you are driven, curious and wants to grow within the company. Customer service is the first entry, but if you work hard you can proceed and take on more responsibilities. You are ambitious and independent and like planning your own day. Furthermore, you are a teamplayer and like working effectively towards targets in which you can easily structure your tasks.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, 3 months with the chance of an extension
- Location: Helsingborg/remote
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from customer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.