Do you think it's a given that products are considerate for animals, people and nature? Is it your wish to create products that are launched globally? Are you interested in the cosmetics industry and want to mix recipes for hair products? Then youre the one we're looking for! The position as a product developer gives you the opportunity and responsibility to be one of the innovative masterminds of Maria Nila's products forward! Read more about the position below.Information om uppdraget
At Maria Nilas laboratory in Helsingborg animal-friendly products are created for people all over the world. With their newly built laboratory Maria Nila wants to position themselves as a pioneer within vegan and sustainable beauty. To continue this successful journey, Maria Nila is now looking for a new passionate, innovative and experienced product developer for their laboratory! As a product developer you will participate in the development of new hair care and styling products for Maria Nila as well as Private Labels. What are your thoughts on new products? Share it with us!
The lab team you will belong to consists of other product developers but also laboratory assistants. The atmosphere in the team is best described by close cohesion and helpfulness - always having each other's backs!Arbetsuppgifter
- Develop new products together with the team in the laboratory
- Mix and analyze samples
- Create recipes for production
- Test and evaluate products together with, for example, the marketing manager
- Continuous work improvement in the laboratory and responsibility to assure that the laboratory complies with GMP's guidelines
Vi söker dig som
- A completed degree in chemistry or biotechnology with relevant speciality. Do not forget to attach your grades in your application so that we can ensure that you have completed your education
- At least 3 years of work experience as a cosmetic product developer
- Have worked according to GMP
- Have a great interest in the beauty industry!
- Fluency in English, both in speech and writing
It is also an advantage if you speak Swedish.
As a person you are:
- Start: Immediate
- Scope: Full time, 7.30-16.30 flexible
- Location: Helsingborg, Väla
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. We kindly ask you to direct all your questions to Academic Work
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advert can be closed down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase. Last day to apply 2020-02-28.