We're searching for Linux Embedded Engineer to journey with us in creating a safe and secure keyless society while dedicated to contributing to a sustainable future.
Join forces with our team of skilled developers that fosters continuous learning and development, where we praise own initiatives and always inspire, guide, and motivate each other.What you would do as our Linux Embedded Engineer
You will play an essential role in improving and maintaining a successful access control system, booking system, and entry phone system called Aptus, which is one of the most installed brands in the multi-residential market with a wide portfolio of customers across Scandinavia.
We have a structured way of working which we try to improve constantly. As our Product Developer, you will have the opportunity to shape our journey, and collaborate cross-functionally with product owners, market, production, quality, and customer support.In this role, you will also:
- Propose and implement new product design within the innovation and product development projects in an embedded Linux environment.
- Enhance product improvement by finding clever solutions to existing problems.
- Oversee and recommend product customizations and fixes for customer issues.
- Update and revise product-related documents such as specifications, drawings, and other related R&D documentation.
- Participate in quality-increasing activities and continuously improve our solutions and ways of working.
This position is based in the same building as our production site in Mölnlycke, which is 15 minutes from Gothenburg and you will report directly to the R&D ManagerThe skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven industry experience and skilled in firmware development for embedded systems (C, C++, Linux, Git).
- Technical education within mechatronics, electronics, and system development regarding software or other relevant education.
- Used to working with continuous delivery (CD) and continuous integration (CI).
- Fluent in English and possess some understanding of written and verbal Swedish.
We believe that you are analytical, possess the power of initiative, and solution-oriented with a structured way of working. Ideally, you are also dedicated, open-minded, communicative, flexible, and proactive. You appreciate a team environment as well as working independently.
We review applications regularly, so don't wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply here, no later than 12 March 2023.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don't look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Helene Lin, Talent Acquisition Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org