Exide Nordic is looking for a Financial Manager to the Nordic Finance and Controlling department in Mölnlycke. This position is new and aims at strengthening the local team as well as supporting the Finance Director in managing the activities performed in the accounting, compliance, and process control areas. The position is part of a local senior finance and controlling team of four people and will work close with the operational organizations and with the SSC for transactional accounting in Poznan and other Finance functions in Europe. This is a great opportunity if you have deep knowledge of accounting principles and understanding of finance and operational processes preferably combined with business controlling experience.Main responsibilities
As a Financial Manager, you will support the Finance Director in all activities performed by the team and the Finance Director. The list of activities includes, but is not limited to:
Qualifications and experience
- Ensure compliance with the accounting and taxes regulations.
- Internal control review including coordination of internal and external audits.
- Overall review and approval of accounting processes and reporting
- Responsible for fixed costs budgets and forecasts as well as balance sheets budgets and forecasts.
- Control and/or preparation of statutory annual statements, periodic and annual tax returns and other tax reporting.
- Overall accounting matters and projects for improvements and implementation of new routines.
- Overall responsible for the credit limit control and contact point with the SSC in this regard
- Support the Finance Director in all matters, including legal administration and business control.
You have a University degree within Finance along with several years of experience in accounting. You have previous experience as an Accounting Manager, Financial Manager or as a Financial Controller. Preferable you have experience from working in a Scandinavian position in an international environment and used to work in a matrix structure. You are fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written. You have experience in various ERP Systems (Oracle is a plus) as well as having excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel.Personal qualifications
As a person you have excellent communication skills, you listen and communicate openly and respectfully with internal and external stakeholders. You are a collaborative team player who also strives for continuous improvements. You have strong analytical skills and an eye for details. Further you have commercial and business awareness and a capacity to make quick but rational decisions. You are adaptable and used to work in a changing environment. You have a good understanding of what is important and what's needed to make the correct analysis.Application
In this recruitment Exide collaborate with Your Talent
, apply at www.yourtalent.se For more information, please feel free to contact recruitment consultant Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851, firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible.