ASCO is now looking for a proactive senior Key Account Manager with technical skills to handle their business relationship with major accounts, both existing and new customers. You will report to the Sales Manager Nordics. This role includes travelling and customer visits. You will direct and coordinate activities to promote sales of products and solutions to your designated accounts. You will maximize the penetration of account by ensuring comprehension of all customer needs in fluid automation solutions.Your main responsibility will include:
- Manage large customer accounts
- Coordinate projects, agreements and pricing strategy
- Responsible to manage and grow the business with the customers
- Propose, develop and execute strategic and long-term plans for the accounts
- Direct and coordinate preparation of sales and business forecast related to your accounts
- Negotiate, close and implement supply contracts to ensure long term business
- Visit customers and build relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Promote a positive global company image
As a person you have the ability to prioritize your activities. You are analytic, strategical, business oriented and driven by sales and customer contact. You are a self-driven person and use to take decisions. You have a high-energy style and you promote the customer need within the organization.Company:
ASCO AB SwedenLocation:
Mölnlycke or from home (Nordic region)
The office is located in Mölnlycke outside Gothenburg but since there is a lot of travelling you can be located in another part of the Nordic region.Employment:
Last day for applications: 2017-10-22 Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application. It can be filled before last application date.Application and information:
In this recruitment process ASCO AB collaborates with Dfind Science & Engineering. Please apply at www.dfind.se/science-engineering.
CV and personal letter is required in English.
For questions, contact Gabriella Albertsson 0730 - 78 16 87Qualifications and experience:
About ASCO AB:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Engineering discipline), MBA degree is a plus
- Experience from fluid automation pneumatic industry, including International Business exposure
- Proven experience of managing sales at large accounts within Nordic countries region
- Willing to travel in the region and international, driving license is required
- Excellent English and Swedish language both spoken and in writing, other Nordic language is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a proficient user in MS Office
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- A background as sales manager is a merit
ASCO offers comprehensive fluid automation solutions for a wide range of industry-focused applications. When combined with our deep process expertise, these solutions provide lower cost of ownership, greater asset availability, and improved productivity. The company's product line includes over 50,000 solenoid valves, an extensive selection of air preparation and control equipment, and a full line of actuation products.
In 2016, ASCO Numatics unified its global operations under a single brand - ASCO. As part of Emerson, a global engineering and technology leader, ASCO offers the world's most comprehensive suite of fluid automation solutions.
ASCO is committed to worldwide leadership in valves and valve system technology. ASCO is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of quality fluid automation products such as, RedHat solenoid valves, miniature valves, fuel gas and oil products, and redundant control systems. ASCO products are designed to control the flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam. Our heritage of innovation has resulted in an extensive line of ASCO products that range from two-position on/off valves to entire flow automation solutions designed to meet requirements of thousands of customers. Whether you need a minor modification of a core product or a complete flow control solution, we can help. Webpage: www.asconumatics.net