What we offerCoca-Cola Europacific Partners is an innovative and dynamic company. In Sweden, we are around 750 committed colleagues spread across commercial and local supply chain organization. We usually say, “You may join for the brand, but stay for the people”, and it really is! With us, you get the opportunity to grow in a fast and innovative industry, together with our employees, consumers and customers. You get a lot of own responsibility from day one and you get the opportunity to really make a difference. Our recipe for success is that we are passionate, hard-working and committed to our products, our customers and each other. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open and inclusive workplace. Your new role
As IT Country Lead Sweden you will play an important role in making our business feel more involved in the decision-making regarding IT, together with your small team of Business Partners. You will be our IT-superhero that will provide us with business, process and technical expertise in all IT related areas, including Business Process Management, Digital and Data & Analytics. We believe that you are not afraid to Challenge Existing Business Practices and drive changes through technology. Sweden is happy to represent 20% of the total Northern Europe Business, which translates into a lot of money. Up to 20 IT projects per year is being requested/implemented, which will require oversight by this role. We expect you to become a part of our family (Swedish Management Team), as an accepted and valued partner to the Swedish Business so you can fulfill the strategic role of CCEP Business Process & Technology (BPT).
To achieve your goal as our new IT Country Lead - Sweden, we believe that you will need to:
We expect you to have:
- Define Business Process & Technology (BPT) strategy roadmap for Sweden and contribute with the BPT perspective in our annual business plan (ABP)
- Consult and advise Sweden in terms of IT related services, capabilities and innovations
- Take leadership and be accountable for the value delivery through IT Services in Sweden
- Collaborate with central functions such as Strategic Business Solutions, Solution Delivery, Service Delivery and other related to the Functional Area
- Oversee the IT-project implementations and collaborate with project managers
- Learn from other Business Units and share best practice to leverage synergies
- Facilitate and organize workshops, e.g. within digital break throughs and to raise awareness of cyber security
- Be able to prepare business analysis and take decisions on business cases together with the business
Other than that
- A Master Degree in General Business Administration, Information Management or comparable education
- More than 5 years on the job, ideally experience of project management for IT projects and leadership experience
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Experience with managing teams
- Good understanding of our business processes and knowledge to support the business on streamlining
- Experience on conception and development of IT systems
- Experience with at least one of our core IT platforms, SAP or Salesforce
- Experience in planning and management of projects, including Change Management
, we believe that you are an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills and an ability to turn complex information to visual and understandable information for different audiences. You are great at managing time and setting priorities. You need to have a strategic mind to be able to build the BPT roadmap for Sweden, having the ability to articulate strategy and understanding the business strategy for Sweden. You need to be able to implement and drive technology related changes. Lastly, we are looking for an independent and driven person that would like to grow a strong career in an international environment.
If you fit the description or believe that you can deliver on what we are looking for, we would love to have a chat and get to know you better. You will be placed in our wonderful office in Jordbro, Sweden, that we happily call the Happiness Factory.Do you want to know more?
In this process Coca-Cola is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Daniel Stenberg, 08-120 50 429