Would you like to become part of a global and growing organisation, where you can make full use of your entrepreneurial mindset and you will get the freedom to work as you do best to deliver outstanding product quality and an efficient production setup. Kvibille dairy is a production site with a long tradition for producing high quality cheese such as cheddar and blue mould cheese. We are about 80 colleagues at the dairy and we have a strong passion for our products and for making Kvibille a success also in the years to come.This is an approximately 1 year temporary position with start during or after the summer. For the successful candidate there can be opportunities to continue to develop within Arla Foods in Sweden or one of the many other countries where we are present! About the job
As the Senior Site Manager, your job is firstly to secure a safe site, as the safety agenda is our top priority and we are focusing on how to create an even better work environment. Furthermore you will also take the lead on making sure we provide excellent service to our customers. To do so, you focus on efficiency, making sure we stay competitive, optimising our production setup, securing our product quality and making sure that our dairy is heading in the right direction.More specifically, you:
- Lead and motivate your organization, and work closely with your management team every day.
- Handle the challenges ahead, continuing to develop the Site and contribute to the Swedish business.
- Collaborate with the local Unions on a frequent basis.
- Ensure delivery of our performance KPIs
- Collaborate closely with commercial and supply chain functions in Arla
All in all, your role is to set a direction that enables your employees to do their best and you make sure to keep focus on performance so we stay competitive. Among your first tasks is together with your team to implement and anchor our new organizational set up where several people also are new in their roles.Who are you
Your success depends on your people and relationship management abilities. That is why you will need the communicative flair and the personal impact to adjust your message to the specific target group - your employees, other leaders, commercial and supply chain functions or unions. You are a person who thrives in an environment where you get to operate both on a tactical and strategic level and when necessary you are supporting your leaders in operational problem solving.Your qualifications:
Application and contact
- You hold a degree; preferably within food science, dairy technology or similar.
- You have leadership experience - leading leaders and motivating employees.
- You have knowledge of the laws applicable, ie Labour Law, Work environment, etc.
- You have solid production knowledge, preferably from driving a site within the food category.
- It is a plus if you have experience with lean tools and change management.
- You communicate effortlessly in Swedish and English.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and will close the recruitment once we have identified the right candidate.
For additional information, please call Vice President Søren Jensen at (+45) 89381293. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.COVID-19 Notice:
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.