Sustainability Compliance Operator
Sustainability Compliance Operator to Gothenburg / Helsinki
In St1, we make things happen for energy transition! St1´s vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced biofuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1290 St1 and Shell branded retail stations and gas filling points in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently more than 1200 people.
More information at www.st1.com
Are you eager to join the front row of experts working together with our partners towards a more sustainable value chain? You will be working in our Sustainability, Public Affairs and Communications Business Unit, where we focus on creating new sustainable and profitable business opportunities for St1. We turn market knowledge and understanding into strategic projects and partnerships enabling transition of our value chain towards a more sustainable one. We are supporting and co-operating with the whole St1 Group at Nordic level.
As a part of our Nordic Sustainability Compliance team, your position will focus on operative coordination and administration of the sustainability data, related documentation, processes and reporting in all of our value chains on Nordic level, with main focus on HVO value chain. You will work in close collaboration with our traders, supply chain operations, business development and business technology team.
The workplace is preferably located in Gothenburg, but can also be in Helsinki. You will report to the Head of Sustainability Compliance, St1 Nordic which is in Helsinki.
- Maintain and update sustainability data from our supply chains in St1’s sustainability mass balance system
- Ensure data correctness and quality, as well as timely execution of the transactions
- Develop sustainability mass balance processes and reporting with BI tools
- Support St1 trading team, daily communications across supply chain
- Participate in sustainability scheme auditing and reporting
- Participate in overall development of sustainability compliance management on Nordic level
- Maintain and develop customer reporting related to feedstock and product sustainability
Key success factors
Ideally you are either finishing your university studies or a recent graduate. Understanding of sustainability schemes and biofuel compliance is an advantage, but most important to succeed in this role is an interest to learn new things, enthusiasm to building up knowledge on biofuel compliance and determination to drive processes forward with our support.
In addition, we also hope you to have:
- Hands-on attitude
- Organized working manners, ability to take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Previous experience or knowledge on mass balance handling and information systems is an advantage
- An interesting and exciting job with large contact areas
- Bonus salary
- In Gothenburg we have gym, training facility and pool on site, as well as occupational health care
Start: According to agreement
Type of contract: Full-time
Selection: We have continuous selection, so submit your application as soon as possible if you are interested. In connection with applying for this position, you need to complete a logistics- and personality test. Please click on the link and follow the instructions: https://assessments.assessio.online/rsu/1qGxLMrm97yTHlba9MJsiJ/6gCx4Qf4ROcKIkEQ4N9Z28
Contact and application
For questions about the role, please contact Joni Saarikivi at Joni.Saarikivi@st1.com, Head of Sustainability Compliance. If you have questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Johanna Wernersson, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications via email, all applications should be made through the application button.
Got interested? Would you like to join us in driving the energy transition?
We look forward to hearing from you - welcome with your application!