Technical Support Engineer
Stockholm / Gothenburg
At Schaeffler, you will work in a dynamic technology company in an international environment with market-leading products. Our innovative corporate culture, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, gives you great opportunities to shape your own path to success and development.
In this role as Technical Support Engineer you will be a part of Schaeffler Technology Center-Nordic. STC act as the regional interface within Nordic and Baltikum for product and application support and handles technical inquires within product development and customized solutions. You will work broadly within our various business units.
As Technical Support Engineer you will work closely with our customers and sales organization to deliver technical solutions and advisory. You will be a central person internally bringing technical expertise to the market, build technical relationships and work broadly within our product and service offering, which includes various types of bearings, linear bearings, mounting support, condition monitoring, training, reconditioning etc.
In the role, you will collaborate with your German colleagues in the various business units regarding technical support - design solutions, calculation, failure analysis, complaints. The position also includes certain sales responsibility where you use your technical expertise to define measures, value proposition and offers according to the identified customer needs. You will be stationed in our office in Arlandastad or Gothenburg and conduct customer visits when needed.
- Actively via technical expertise provide technical support and identify and drive new business opportunities
- Support the sales engineers with appropriate documentation and presentation material
- Preparation of customer-specific design solutions and formulation of technical proposals
- Perform calculations, simulations, and optimizations
- Carry out training internally and at customers
- Actively identify and coordinating of engineering activities and nutering of customer relations
To be successful in this role you have a significant technical background and are passionate about creating value for the customer and colleagues. You are communicative, comfortable giving presentations, create networks and work in teams. You have a commercial awareness and an investigative mindset and thrive when you get to use your problem-solving abilities.
Perhaps you have your depth in technology and now want to combine that with a more business-focused role, or you are currently working as a salesperson and want to focus more on technology. If you have more practical experience from example, service or maintenance, we see that as positive.
- Technical education within machine design, machine elements, production engineering, or similar experience
- You are familiar with CAD drawing and calculations
- Knowledge and experience in automation and mechatronics are meritorious, also if you have worked towards the process industry
- Solid interest in new technologies like e-mobility and industry 4.0
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both writing and speaking. German is meritorious
Contact and application
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultant Maria Ahlén, 0708-49 02 88, at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
Send your application through the application button. Please apply asap as applications are processed continuously.
We welcome your application!
Schaeffler Group - We pioneer motion
As a leading global supplier to the automotive and industrial sectors, the Schaeffler Group has been driving forward ground-breaking inventions and developments in the fields of motion and mobility for over 75 years. With innovative technologies, products, and services for electric mobility, CO2-efficient drives, Industry 4.0, digitalization, and renewable energies, the company is a reliable partner for making motion and mobility more efficient, intelligent, and sustainable.
The technology company manufactures high-precision components and systems for powertrain and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The Schaeffler Group generated sales of approximately EUR 13.9 billion in 2021. With around 83,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies. With more than 1,800 patent applications in 2021, Schaeffler is Germany’s third most innovative company according to the DPMA (German Patent and Trademark Office).
Read more at www.schaeffler.com
Fler jobb från samma arbetsgivare