Do you want to work with leading exciting technical projects in a global organization? Here, you have the chance to take on a broad role, responsible for both longer and shorter technical projects, focusing on vehicle electronics, software, and audio, among other things.ABOUT THE POSITION:
Alps Alpine is one of the world's leading manufacturers of electronic components with several different focus areas, including Automotive, Home and Mobile, and Industry, Healthcare & Energy. In Gothenburg, Alps Alpine primarily works towards the automotive industry, focusing on developing infotainment systems and other technically complex products within vehicle electronics. As a project manager at Alps Alpine, you will work with project management and sales of projects throughout all parts of a product's life cycle.
In this role, you will create business opportunities, conduct procurements, and lead technical projects. You will work in a coordinative role with responsibility for your products regarding quality, deliveries, as well as technical and commercial requirements.
Examples of your day-to-day tasks:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Manage pre-sales and project management within your product area to customers.
- Lead assigned projects towards both customers and internal development departments, mainly in Japan, Korea, and Sweden.
- Prepare and follow up on offers.
- Responsible for customer order management and purchasing from suppliers.
- Follow-up on project schedules, delivery times, quality assurance, and sample deliveries.
- Work with budgeting and results reporting.
- Has a university education in, for example, industrial engineering and management or another relevant degree.
- Has experience from similar tasks, such as project management, technical procurement, or vehicle electronics.
- Has good technical understanding.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Driving license.
It is also meritorious if you:
- Can speak and write in Japanese.
- Have an interest in software, electronics, or audio.
In order to be a good fit with Alps Alpine, we think you have a professional approach towards customers and good communication skills. You are a fast learner, eager to learn and develop within the company. You are also flexible and focused on customer satisfaction. Though you work in a team with others you are a good team player with a positive and outgoing mindset and aim to help the team solve their tasks.ABOUT THE CLIENT COMPANY:
Alps Alpine one of the world’s premier manufacturers of electronic components for computer, communications and car electronic equipment and is the industry leading manufacturer of high-performance mobile electronics. Alps Alpine, founded in 1948, is the only manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an integrated system approach incorporating digital entertainment, security and navigation products for your mobile entertainment. The Swedish branch is focused on vehicle electronics with products within speakers and sound, infotainment, and radar solutions.ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
The position is a direct recruitment, which mean that the recruitment process takes place through Friday and you will be employed by Alps Alpine.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Location: Gothenburg.
- Point of contact: Pontus Somi, email@example.com
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as apply continuous selection of candidates and the position may be filled before the application deadline is due.ABOUT FRIDAY:
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people find their dream job within the IT & Tech field. This ambition is a big part of the reason why Friday was founded, aiming to find that workplace that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!
We mainly focus on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon graduating from university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work.