Head of Product
Do you think there is more than one way of learning, that good education should be accessible for everyone, and above all do you believe in the power of having fun while learning?
We do here at Albert, we are one of Europes biggest edtech companies! We want to create a fun learning experience to kids all over Europe!
We’re now looking for an experienced Head of Product to help create the future of edtech for children together with us. If you are interested in making a difference, contributing to setting a new standard in education, we have the right challenge for you!
As Head of Product at Albert you will
Lead Albert Group’s B2C product portfolio and be accountable for both product and business outcomes
Align the product and portfolio strategy with the business strategy
Stay up to date with the market and customers, as well as industry and competitors
Ensure user-centered development which builds on both quantitative and quantitative research and brings together perspectives of pedagogy, user insights, tech, design, marketing, growth, business, etc.
Directly manage the product leaders, product insights, and some content functions (e.g. pedagogy).
Support and coach product leaders to run better, faster and different kinds of experiments, to build an organization that focuses on learning quickly
Be part of the B2C management team (reporting to the Head of B2C) working closely together with the Head of Product development (who is responsible for building the products) and Head of Marketing/Growth (who is responsible for attracting, converting, activating and retaining the customers)
Identify, enter and manage strategic partnership and conduct product due diligence in M&A
- University degree in education, business, management, engineering or similar
- Has strong experience in product management both by managing products yourself, and managing a portfolio of products by leading leaders
- Has experience from working with UX/UI, app, or game related products (i.e. products where UX/UI and design are involved)
- Has experience from (or a genuine interest to learn) education and edtech
- Is a great leader and coordinator who can unite people to achieve a common goal and communicate vision
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Is based in Gothenburg or can visit the Gothenburg office regularly (biweekly-ish)
At Albert, our vision is that every child across the globe has access to a tailored learning experience.
In a group of really passionate and talented people, we've chosen to contribute to our vision by building a series of games that give children a world-class, gamified, and fun experience while improving their mathematical and linguistic skills. Our aim is to combine content, data, and technology in a magical way to customize the learning experience of each individual user, irrespective of their age.
We're a fast-paced scale-up, where the route from idea to decision is shorter than to the coffee machine. Our company culture is strong, and curiosity and innovation is at the core of everything we do. And we all strongly believe that work should be full of joy and sparks.
Perks of joining the family
- You'll work for a just/good cause and use your talents to create a brighter future for the next generation.
- We actively contribute to the open source community.
- Lots of skilled and passionate colleagues to learn from and to have fun with.
- Empowered teams who get lots of guidance and no governance.
- Lots of benefits and activities both on and off work hours!
- Monthly pension contribution.
Join our journey, and we'll make sure you will have a blast!