Join our dedicated team of professionals as we shape the future of powertrain technologies for the automotive industry and beyond!
As a Simulation and Analysis Engineer, you will be a key contributor to the mission of re-imagining motion for the future.
* Conducting in-depth analysis of systems and components exposed to high temperatures and vibrations.
* Utilizing industry-leading simulation tools, primarily ABAQUS and NASTRAN, with a strong focus on pre-processing using ANSA.
* Presenting analysis findings through both verbal communication and comprehensive written reports, including actionable conclusions and recommendations.
* Taking ownership of effective communication within the team and across departments.
* Master´s degree in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on Applied Mechanics.
* Extensive experience in using ANSA, and proficiency in at least one of ABAQUS or NASTRAN
* Strong theoretical knowledge within durability and structural dynamics.
* Experience in analyzing structures exposed to high temperatures and vibrations.
Your excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex results in a structured and understandable manner, as well as proven ability to work independently will make you a great fit for this role.
About the position
The assignment is a consultant position with employment at Adecco. The start will take place as soon as possible after agreement.
If you have any question about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Sima Bahho at email@example.com
If you have any technical issue with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept any applications via email.
Join us in shaping the future of automotive engineering and manufacturing. Apply now and be a part of our journey to drive sustainable and innovative solutions for tomorrow´s mobility.
*Applicants must possess a valid work permit applicable in the EU region.
Engineering| Simulation l Analysis | ABAQUS | NASTRAN | vibrations | Automotive | Adecco | Göteborg