We at Adecco Professionals are currently seeking a Project Support Officer for a consultant assignment at AstraZeneca. If you have 5+ years of experience within project co-ordination, possess strong communication skills and the ability to work as a flexible and proactive team member, then this could be the assignment for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world´s most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we are proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
About the role
This is a consultant assignment where you will be employed by Adecco. R&D IT is seeking an experienced Project Support Officer consultant to join their Future of Work program and help their IT project managers to plan, mobilize, manage, and deliver this transformational initiative. The PSO role will work collaboratively across a global IT team, business stakeholders, functional subject matter experts, technical developers, partners, and vendors to help successfully coordinate and facilitate Onboarding / Offboarding, Order Management and Financial Management processes. As a Project Support Officer, your accountabilities will involve:
Onboarding / Offboarding management
* Tracking onboarding requests through to fulfilment.
* Ensure the hiring manager has completed the development of job description for project resources.
* Engaging with OSP (Outsourced Service Provider) vendors, TAQ (Talent Acquisition) or other relevant stakeholders to manage recruitment including the posting or advertisement of roles.
* Scheduling interviews.
* Post resource decision, complete remaining onboarding tasks.
* PO creation for external resources.
* Background checks, PRID creation, laptop ordering. Etc.
* New joiner induction including Cornerstone training, managing distribution lists, site induction, etc.
* Resource offboarding management.
Project Financial Management & General Support
* Project planning support and progress tracking.
* Prepare Programme financial reporting summaries for FoW.
* Process 3rd party (OSP) Statements of Work and raise the purchase requisitions.
* Complete Goods receipts and accruals.
* Monitor actuals and update forecasts in SNOW (Service NOW).
* Partner with the appropriate project PMBO resource to ensure relevant finance tracker, cost plans and resource plans in SNOW are updated.
The role is hands-on, requiring the individual to manage the administration of a large pool of resources to ensure the full programme is well supported and the candidate constantly looks for innovative means to deliver high value results in the fastest, most efficient manner. Ideally, the candidate will have broad experience supporting IT projects in Research & Development programs for a global biopharma company.
Essential Skills/key capabilities:
* Min 5+ years project co-ordination experience (working within a PMO or similar).
* The ability to work as a flexible, proactive team member and to liaise with staff at all levels.
* Ability to prioritize own workload, self-motivating and able to work without close supervision.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Good writing, verbal, communication, and people skills.
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerBI.
* Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers.
* Experience of working in a global organization with complex/geographical context.
Desirable Skills/key capabilities:
* Writing, following, and tracking standards and procedures.
* Supporting / managing multiple simultaneous projects and programmes.
* Project planning experience (creation and on-going maintenance).
* Previous experience of working in AstraZeneca.
* Experience with MS Project.
* Experience of using SNOW PPM for project and portfolio/resource management.
* Familiarity with IT project/programme delivery frameworks, processes, and documentation.
About the Application
Upon receiving your application, the first step in the process will be an email containing one or more tests, depending on the nature of your application process with us previously. Adecco utilizes tests as a part of the process with the aim of conducting assessments that are as quality-assured and fair as possible. Applications in English.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Fredrika Holm via Fredrika.Holm@adecco.se.
If your inquiry pertains to registration, please contact Adecco´s Candidate Support at email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!
IT Project Manager Support, IT Project Coordination, IT Resource Management, Technology Project Support, IT Financial Management