Business Lead Services and Repair Experience
About the Assignment:
Right now we are looking for a Business lead, Service, and Repair Experience. The Business lead is globally responsible for the customers´ experience during a workshop visit. In this role you will be entrusted with the critical responsibility of enhancing customer experiences during workshop visits.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- NPS/CSAT for the Service & Repair area: Measuring and improving customer satisfaction.
- Services partner portal: Managing operational guidelines for our service network.
- Workshop booking: Including digital service booking.
- Global courtesy car program: Ensuring a seamless program for customers.
- Pick-up and delivery service: Overseeing operations (no new development).
- Tools and processes: Supporting a 360-degree view of the customer and handling difficult cases on the market level.
- Ongoing support to the market.
- Documenting and updating processes.
- Updating sources of information when process changes occur (.com, service network, and market representatives).
- Driving pre-defined improvement projects within the area of responsibility.
Start of Assignment: 2023-11-01
End of Assignment: 2024-11-01
To succeed in this role, you should possess:
- Project management skills: Ability to manage day-to-day operations effectively.
- Basic understanding of workshop operations.
In this role, adaptability is key. You should be comfortable leading a project where prerequisites may not be 100% clear and may change over time.
Your background should include:
- Solid proven project management experience: Including process work and setting up ways of working.
- Ability to drive operations: Follow-ups, answering questions, and continuous improvements.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience: Beneficial due to daily work scope, but holistic and commercial understanding takes priority.
- Understanding of different Volvo systems: (QW90, TIE) is beneficial.
- You will be part of a cross-functional and international team, where we primarily use English for written and spoken communication.
About the team
In this role, you will be a part of the Market Operations team within Global Car Service & Repair, reporting to the Market Operation manager. It is a small and flexible team of 10, setting priorities collaboratively and supporting each other. They are ready to take on new tasks/projects with higher priority even if outside our normal scope.
For inquiries about this position, please contact: Elsa Tidblom at email@example.com