Lead Engineer – Module Behind Cab
Are you ready to lead the charge in developing systems for a user-friendly Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle, ensuring a competitive total cost of ownership? Join our team and be at the forefront of the future of sustainable automotive engineering.
As a Lead Engineer your purpose are to develop systems needed for a user-friendly Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle with competitive total cost of ownership.
* Lead vehicle development for the system area Gantry (Module Behind Cab - MBC) and manage the cross functional work to ensure wanted results. The role includes design work, requirement setting, documentation, validation and verification of the installation for the Tech tower and Gantry complete and contains a lot of packaging.
* Driving deliveries from different stakeholders
* Coordinating with the project team to ensure correct deliveries at the right time with the right quality.
* M.Sc. Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experience with vehicle/powertrain product development
* Minimum 5 years of experience leading development work
* Comprehensive CREO and KOLA knowledge/experience
* Experience in leading product development with external partners
* Very good product knowledge of commercial vehicles, in the areas of complete vehicle and vehicle integration
* Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
We see that you are open-minded, outgoing and enjoy teamwork but at the same time you can work independently and drive development on your own and you are not afraid of taking lead and actions when needed. You are well known for "making it happen" in excellent collaboration with internal and external partners. Other skills of yours are action orientated - Readily acts on challenges, without unnecessary planning or guidance as well as having very good communication skills and being comfortable in making clear recommendations in complex matters.
About the position
The assignment is a consultant position with employment at Adecco. The start will take place as soon as possible after agreement.
If you have any question about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Sima Bahho at Sima.Bahho@adecco.se
If you have any technical issue with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept any applications via email.
Join our team and be part of the mission to drive innovation and sustainability in the automotive industry. Apply now to make your mark!
*Applicants must possess a valid work permit applicable in the EU region.
Engineering| product development l powertrain | CREO | KOLA | Automotive | Adecco | Göteborg