About the role
Polestar in Sweden is expanding the Sales team. This is an opportunity to be a part of the Polestar journey and aid them in effectively and proactively managing their sales funnel while offering an unparalleled customer experience.
As Inside Sales, you will contribute to the success of Polestar by offering B2C and B2B the best possible customer sales experience. You will act in Direct Sales operations having a strong focus on supporting Lead & Retail Sales Management.
Your main responsibility will be to directly contact Polestar leads and prospects to support digital sales, as well as assisting the delivery of the Polestar experience to both Retail and Fleet customers through in- & outbound channels. You will also proactively drive actions to improve lead conversion and customer retention.
Additionally, you will:
* Support and work at the local sales funnel performance; achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales conversion targets
* Foster Salesforce development together with central teams to maximise the outcome
* Support the internal team to convert sales opportunities and drive lead cycle management
* Ensure continuous Sales support, administration and reporting
* Support in optimising sales approach
This is a fixed term assignment through Adecco with the potential for permanent employment. The role will be based in Gothenburg and reports to the Lead & Retail Sales Manager of Polestar Sweden. At Polestar, they progress every day and need people that also want to create something outstanding.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
* Previous experience in Sales, Lead management and/or Customer Service or customer-facing roles
* Interest in data analysis, market sales analysis and lead management
* Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written skills
* Experience in working with Salesforce or similar CRM tools is considered a plus
We also see that you are ambitious, flexible, proactive, and see the value in collaboration and innovation. You have passion for providing exceptional customer service with outstanding communication skills to inspire, educate and guide the customers in their transition to EV. Also, you have a ´can do´ attitude, solid organisational skills and thrive within a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
We are Polestar. We are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We blaze our own trail, one without compromise. We don´t believe in shortcuts. We innovate constantly, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. We´re expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different.
About the application
We will go through the applications continuously and the job posting may get closed before the last application date so don´t hesitate with sending in your application today!
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Evelina Hjortskog via Evelina.Hjortskog@adecco.se
We look forward to your application!
Inside Sales, Sales, Lead management, Polestar, Automotive, Gothenburg, Adecco
Fler jobb från samma arbetsgivare