About the assignment
As Senior Accountant you are part of Finance department at Volvo Financial Services, and report to Chief Accountant.
You execute all relevant accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards and ensures that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements. The responsibility is to oversee the full accounting scope for an entity: reviews daily transactions, monthly VGCS reporting, completion & submission of VAT, Corporate Tax Return, and Annual Report. As Senior Accountant you perform more complex and comprehensive accounting activities and could be the subject matter expert in certain identified accounting areas.
* BS/BA in Finance or related field is required
* Accounting certification is desirable
* Accounting experience
* Excellent knowledge of reporting standards
* Proficient with MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
* Advanced knowledge of Hyperion preferred; Experience with SAP desired
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
* Strong evidence of personal initiative
* Innovative problem solving and strong analytical and quantitative abilities
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Ability and desire to work within and in support of a team environment
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
About the employment
You are employed by Adecco, with your assignment at Volvo Financial Services.
Start will be as soon as possible after agreement and ongoing, with chance of a permanent position.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Evelina Hjortskog via Evelina.Hjortskog@adecco.se
Welcome with your application!
Accountant, Senior Accountant, Finance, Accounting, Finnish, Gothenburg, Volvo, Adecco
|Typ av anställning||Heltid|
|Sista ansökningsdag||7 apr 2023 (12 dagar kvar)|