Chief Accountant to our Global Client in the automotive industry
Do you have a minimum of five years of experience within advanced accounting? Would you like to work for a global client? Are you fluent in Swedish and English? Then this role might be for you!
About the role
In this role as acting Chief Accountant for our global client, you will work in close co-operation with different functions, which will give you a broad understanding of the business and operation. Our client is a shareholding legal entity acting as the regional headquarter of Europe North & Central, including parts of the Global headquarter in the US. By being a center for management and coordination, our client plays an important role in making it possible for this Business area to globally support organisation in creating customer value by offering competitive financial solutions.
* Responsibility for the accounting records and accuracy within the legal entity in close collaboration with colleagues in Accounting Services in Poland and India responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
* Ensure completion of all statutory and compliance reporting and secure an overall alignment of operational results with business decisions.
* Responsibility for the entity´s shareholding, manage equity injection and assuring that the cashflow is stable along with ensuring that the financial and business ratios are balanced.
* Provide internal and external parties with meaningful, accurate and timely legal entity financial information
* Drive efficiency and effectiveness for the legal accounting flow and our ways of working through digitalization
* Participation in IT-projects, implementing new business system SAP S/4 Hana
* Partly support the Treasury accounting team with treasury accounting
To be successful in this role you have a business-oriented and professional mindset, you can act as a strong stakeholder in the finance community, and you contribute with good team spirit. Multicultural and global exposure is an advantage. You are proactive, analytical and service-minded.
Educational Qualifications and experience
* University degree in Business Administration or similar education and minimum of five years of advanced experience in the field of accounting
* Good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
* Excellent ability to communicate, engage and drive toward a target vision
* Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
* Advanced skills in SAP R/3
* Experience from Microsoft Office, Power BI and Treasury accounting is a strong advantage
About our client
This department is the function in Group Finance with responsibility to secure that financial performance is correctly reflected for Business Areas, Divisions, Group Functions and legal entities. The department is also a global service provider through Accounting Services with process efficient, standardized service deliveries supporting local finance. The department employs close to 1 400 people in 50+ countries. The department Group & Sweden has about 100 employees and around 40 legal entities and 15 global group accounting flows are managed in this organization.
About the application
We will go through the applications continuously and the job posting may get closed before the last application date so don´t hesitate with sending in your application today!
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the recruiter Evelina Hjortskog via Evelina.Hjortskog@adecco.se
We look forward to your application!
Chief Accountant | Accountant | Finance | Automotive | Adecco | Göteborg