Are you a highly skilled engineer with a passion for collision safety and simulation analysis? Join our team as a Simulations Engineer in Collision Safety and take a leading role in advancing automotive safety technology. We are seeking an experienced professional to run and lead crash CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) activities within major projects, ensuring the safety of future vehicles.
As a Simulations Engineer. you perform simulations/analyses based on instructions or day-to-day guided work verified by upper levels. You provide design input for less complex components or systems. Deliver component models and demonstrate fidelity based on test results, instructions, or other data, and Provide feedback on methods.
- Run & Lead crash CAE activities within a major project start-cost project or have the responsibility of several smaller projects.
- Initiate, Lead and perform simulations.
- Secure that crash simulations are progressing according to approved frames.
- Manage multiple technology areas for crash in the projects.
- Support Design teams in developing technical solutions to fulfill requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate system solutions and propose changes improvements.
- Focus areas will likely be occupant simulations and interior systems CAE analysis. Seats, Steering system, airbags, belt will be the major tasks to analyze.
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Several years of experience in CAE crash safety simulations is a must.
- Proficiency in simulation software and tools relevant to collision safety analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Self-driven with a high level of initiative.
About the position
The assignment is a consultant position with employment at Adecco. The start will take place as soon as possible after agreement.
If you have any question about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Caroline Carlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical issue with the application process, please contact email@example.com
We do not accept any applications via email.
Let your creativity and technical prowess thrive in a role as engineer with us. Submit your application* in English today and let´s together build the innovations of the future!
*Applicants must possess a valid work permit applicable in the EU region.
Mechanical Engineer | Engineering | Simulation & Analysis Engineer | CAE analysis | Automotive | Adecco | Gothenburg