CI/CD Lead to ALPS Alpine
Do you have previous experience from CI/CD for embedded development? We are looking for a person who have a can-do attitude with a great interest of learning new techniques and tools. Furthermore, knowledge and experience in embedded CI/CD pipeline definition and implementation is required for this position. Now you have the opportunity to be a part of ALPS Alpines vision "Perfecting the Art of Electronics" and work with high-tech premium products together with engaged colleagues in national and international projects! Welcome with your application!
As a CI/CD Lead you will work with the inhouse software development. You will set the strategy for CI/CD capabilities needed for inhouse software development, support production, delivery to customer and development for prototyping. Besides that you will carry out on the strategy, define and implement the CI/CD needed for each project. When doing this you will at the same time ensure commonality among projects where applicable and possible. Furthermore you will:
- Leading the CI/CD strategy definition
- Leading the CI/CD tool definition for all software development projects together with the software project manager for each project
- Come up with tool recommendations for different project and their needs
- Provide guidlines and recommendations for upcoming software development projects, regarding needed CI/CD capabilities
- Coach the software development project to use CI/CD pipeline, and search for feedback to understand how the CI/CD pipline may be improved
- Make sure the CI/CD strategy maintains and reflects the current and expected capabilities needed in the future
We believe that the ideal candidate to ALPS Apline is a strong teamplayer who naturally can take a leading roll in a group, to be able to assist your colleagues in the daily work. You have good communication skills and can present a professional image towards colleagues and customers. Being a person who naturally takes own initiatives and comes up with new ideas will highly be beneficial in the recruitment process. As a person are eager to learn and to continue to develop in your role and within the company.
- A degree within computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of CI/CD experience, for embedded development within automotive
- Knowledge in working with the software development method DevOps
- Experienced in Linux server systems including installation and scripting
- Good knowledge in cloud based tools as well as server based tools
- Previous experience with Autosar Methodology is beneficial
- Proficient in PC, including Microsoft Word and Excel etc.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally, within Europe and Japan
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Driver's license (B)
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full time - Recruitment
- Locaiton: Västra Frölunda, Gothenburg
- Contact information:firstname.lastname@example.org. This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled byAcademic Work.
- Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.