Gothenburg Help us to make the world a greener place to live!We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore seek you with god and solid experience from working as a Service engineer.Responsibilities
As a Service Engineer you will be our on-site representative during start-up, commissioning and service of our Marine Exhaust Gas Cleaning systems. The Service Engineer will be the company´s representative onboard and lead the commissioning team to make sure that we deliver a fully functional system to the customer. The position is located in our Gothenburg offices but requires extensive travels to ships, yards, customers and other Yara offices worldwide. Your main tasks will be:
Background and skills
- Commissioning and service of SOx systems. Both mechanical, electrical and Automation.
- Perform service and upgrade of existing system.
- Warranty jobs onboard ships and in the office.
- Manage the service team onboard.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of system components.
- Tuning and adjustment of systems.
- Upload new PLC software.
- Support after sales with trouble shooting - system analysis.
- Deliver commissioning / warranty and service reports.
- You have a technical background from control systems or Process equipment.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience from the process industry or the marine industry is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of PLC systems.
- You like to travel and be out on the field.
- Opportunity to be stationed in China or Korea for a longer period of time.
As a person, you are structured, proactive and enjoy working independently and drive your work forward. You are communicative in speech and writing and enjoys working in teams where you manage to handle many tasks in parallel. You enjoy being infront of customers and working in an environment where you meet different people and cultures.What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development. Contact
For more information about the position, contact Nicole Diener 031-704 51 77 or Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB. Let's make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.About Yara Marine TechnologiesYara Marine Technologies develops innovative and high performance systems in environmental engineering for the shipping industry. Founded in 2010, the company has extensive experience in the marine industry through its owners and employees. Yara Marine Technologies mission is to develop solutions for exhaust gas cleaning and energy saving that not only benefits the environment, but also creates significant financial savings for the company's customers. The company is today one of the leading suppliers of marine gas treatment systems. Read more at www.yaramarine.com