Project Quality Assurance Lead
Gothenburg Help us to make the world a greener place to live! We welcome the new legislation for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations. We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Would you like to contribute to reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore seek you that have experience from working as a Project Quality Assurance Lead. Responsibilities
As a Project Quality Assurance Lead, you will help us to develop and master our quality assurance tools and processes.
The position is located at the operations Office in Gothenburg but requires some travels to suppliers' sites and other Yara Marine Technologies offices worldwide.
Your main tasks will be:
Background and skills
- Establish and evolve formal Project QA processes and tool
- Lead and mentor colleagues in performing QA tasks
- Identify, prioritize and advocate for new and continuous improvement concepts based on company priorities and goals
- Support Project Department Manager in implementing improvments in Project Execution Process, Lessons Learnt and Best Practice Process
- Identify Project risks of and create plans to mitigate them
- Assist Project Department Manager when setting Process KPIs and reporting routine
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Quality/Risk management, Engineering, Scientific or higher education.
- At least 5 years' experience of working in QA role.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles and methodology
- Experience in process mapping and monitoring
- Experience from the marine industry and/or off shore is an advantage
As a person, you are self-motivated and proactive with the ability to multi-task and juggle many responsibilities without micro-management. You communicate well and have a good ability to build relationships. We are looking for you who are driven to achieve an internal standard of quality and is not afraid to speak up when that standard is not being reached. What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development. Contact
For more information about the position, contact Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB. Let's make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.About Yara Marine TechnologiesYara Marine Technologies develops innovative and high performance systems in environmental engineering for the shipping industry. Founded in 2010, the company has extensive experience in the marine industry through its owners and employees. Yara Marine Technologies mission is to develop solutions for exhaust gas cleaning and energy saving that not only benefits the environment, but also creates significant financial savings for the company's customers. The company is today one of the leading suppliers of marine gas treatment systems. Read more at www.yaramarine.comSökord: QA- engineer, Quality assurance engineer, Quality management, Risk management, ISO standard