Aftermarket sales support
Gothenburg Help us to make the world a greener place to live!We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore looking for a person for our Aftermarket Sales Support.Responsibilities
In the position you will be working closely with the service coordinators, commissioning and service team. It will also involve close contact with customers, ship yards and suppliers.Your main tasks will be:
Background and skills
- Create submit and follow up of spare part quotations.
- Handle spare part orders from start to end.
- Support Service organizations with spare parts deliveries.
- Other relevant tasks related to the After Market.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience from similar position.
- Strong Commercial interest combined with customer oriented mentality are a prerequisite for this position.
- Technical background or previous experience from the Maritime industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English - verbal and written.
- Experience from SAP and LIME CRM system is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Office applications.
As a person, you are structured, proactive and enjoy working independently and drive your work forward. You are communicative in speech and writing and enjoys working in teams where you manage to handle many tasks in parallel. You enjoy working in an environment where you meet different people and cultures.What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development. Contact
For more information about the position, contact Nicole Diener 031-704 51 77 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB. Let's make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.About Yara Marine TechnologiesYara Marine Technologies develops innovative and high performance systems in environmental engineering for the shipping industry. Founded in 2010, the company has extensive experience in the marine industry through its owners and employees. Yara Marine Technologies mission is to develop solutions for exhaust gas cleaning and energy saving that not only benefits the environment, but also creates significant financial savings for the company's customers. The company is today one of the leading suppliers of marine gas treatment systems. Read more at www.yaramarine.com