Why work at Winningtemp
instead of somewhere else? The easy answer is meaningfulness. What is more meaningful than creating a platform that enhances well-being for people at workplaces all over the world? A platform that supports modern leadership and allows leaders to act proactively to prevent burnout and staff turnover. By joining Winningtemp you'll be joining a hot company on the market, (named one of the fastest growing tech- companies in Europe) with more than 2100% in hypergrowth in the last years with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo and London. Come join our ambitious mission to impact 1 million people by 2023 and become the next unicorn- company.
We are looking for a detail oriented and collaborative IT Security Officer
to manage application security programs within the organization and communicate solutions to a global workforce.
You will lead the IT related questions within the organization as well as conduct strategic projects connected to IT security, for example ISO certification. You will have the opportunity to work globally with our business in Sweden, Norway and UK, as well as future locations. This is without a doubt a cool journey to be part of, and you will have the chance to set your personal mark on one of the fastest growing tech- companies in Europe.
Together with our product department, you will also lead some dialogues with customers connected to GDPR and data security.
This is a new role within the company. Therefore, you'll also have the opportunity to form the role based on your expertise and passion areas.We believe that you have:
As a person, we believe that you are:
- A minimum 5 years' experience of working with and managing application security programs in an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security or equivalent work experience is preferable
- Experience of securing AWS environments
- Experience of working with company customers
- A very good understanding of security frameworks and standards
- Experience of documentation connected to IT security and relevant projects
- It's not mandatory, but very positive if you have experience from SaaS business and/or HR technology
- Fluent in English
We Want to Grow Together
- Influential and can communicate complex problems and solutions to C-level executives and other decision makers
- A self-starter that has an inner motivation to accomplish things
- A good communication that can work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical departments
- Have a winners mindset in combination with the belief that true success is reached together as a team
We still define ourselves as a start-up company. It means that you will have a lot of impact and opportunity to both shape and expand the role. You will be able to form the role based on what makes you heart beat a little faster (read passion), the things you have done before and love to advance within (read expertise).
To fit into our Winning Culture you need to have a lot of passion of what you do, not being afraid of coming up with new creative ideas and love to stay up-to-date about latest trends.Since this is a high-priority role for our future success,we will read the applications continuously. We would therefor kindly ask you to apply as soon as possible.
We will contact you as soon as we have taken part of your application.
Let's change the world for the better and succeed together!