Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future. We have always been known for our commitment to safety and creating innovative cars. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we're expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we're on the lookout for new talent. Are you passionate about creating content and want to work in a company where you can make a difference? Join us now!
At Corporate Communications,
you will be part of a global and diverse communication team that creates and tells the Volvo Cars story globally to internal and external audiences. Such audiences include employees, media and policymakers. Working in Corporate Communications means you are closely connected to the inner workings of the company and its management. We operate in a fast-paced environment and working hours can be long. For the right person, this is one of the main attractions of the job. The right candidate will thrive on pressure and be able to handle other team members who are under similar pressure.
The Digital Content Production Manager
is responsible for producing digital material that tells the story about our company, our corporate strategy, our people and everything linked to our business. While you will create a lot of content yourself, the role will also involve managing and overseeing content production together with external service providers.Main responsibilities
- Responsible for the production of consistent digital content for all corporate communication needs such as photography, film, infographics, material for corporate publications and presentations.
- Coordinate content and messaging with the Media Relations, External Communications and Internal Communications teams as well as other relevant stakeholders within the company
- Align with content creation owners within other areas of the company
- Develop a consistent, cohesive and strategic approach to developing digital content
- Support the other groups within Corporate Communications with digital content production
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Digital communications experience and good understanding of digital channels
- Ability to translate complicated subject matter into engaging, creative, easily understood digital and visual content, thanks to a good sense for design, style and lay-out
- Proficiency in Adobe creative cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects as well as PowerPoint
- Advanced understanding of image and video formats, colour grading, sound mixing
- Capable of managing the demands of a high workload and short deadlines
- Capable of working quickly and independently
- Fluent in English, oral and written. Swedish language skills are a merit but not required.
- Good project management capabilities
As a person you are social, open-minded, creative, dynamic and enthusiastic. You are a flexible team-player who always tries to deliver the best result possible. Since you will be working with many different people across all levels in the company, you have excellent networking skills. You are always searching for new stories to tell, as well as new visual ways to tell them. Because of the versatile, dynamic and sometimes rapidly changing working environment, you have great ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. You are creative, but you are able to act within set brand guidelines and you understand the importance of usage rights and copyright. You have no problems with giving and receiving constructive feedback and then quickly moving on to the next project.Application and contact
Are you up for this exciting opportunity? To apply, please register your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than June 4, 2018. Please note that applications via email are not accepted. Interviews may be held on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jeroen Demmendaal at Corporate Communications, via email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Brittany Fridell, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.