Sales Development Representative for the South of Sweden
Home office in Gothenburg/ Malmö (in this area) reporting to the Field Manager.Your Responsibilities
As a Sales Development Representative at Ty your role is to develop new business by finding new customers and taking care of existing customers' needs.Furthermore, you will
Find new customers and handle existing ones in your area;
Daily existing customer visits, creating effective circles and cycles for the future visit schedule to maximize sales and create good exposition through customers' selling points;
Enlarge Ty presence in existing customers' stores; Introduce new assortment lines; Maintain the plush displays at customers'stores, visit the stores with new plush samples to update the displays according to the need and refill them;
Build great relationships with existing customers through regular contacts and communication. Teach them Ty merchandising rules to maximize sales and profitability within assigned accounts while maintaining perfect customer service; You will also be responsible for products display at fairs and events, which happen at least twice a year and which are a big part of what we do.Your Experience & Personality
- You are fluent in local language & English (oral and written);
- You have a driving licence & a car;
- You have a proven track record in B2B, B2C sales, preferably in FMCG and impulse items
- Deep know-how within the local retail landscape and proven track record of achievements;
- Continuous improvement mindset, challenging the ways company is operating, making suggestions for innovation;
- You have good social skills and are a good networker;
- You are able to work under pressure and within deadlines;
- You have a high personal responsibility and self-motivation;
- You are positive, honest and reliable;
Continuous professional growth in a rapidly growing international group Ty Nordic revenue doubled in 2016 and almost tripled in 2017. Aggressive and continuous growth is planned for the future. Possible Reward Package
(dependant on candidate's professional level and future potential): Fixed monthly gross salary (app. 20.000 SEK);
Performance related monthly bonus, up to 8% of total individual sales;
Total possible financial income (base pay + bonus) per month between 40-60.000 SEK.
Continuous professional development & training; Team Building events;How to Apply
If you are eager to spread positive emotions with Ty and find this opportunity an ideal job for your professional development, please submit your CV with a short motivation letter or a short video in English to email@example.com TODAY!
We fill the role with the best candidate as soon as possible.
We only contact applicants who meet the requirements of the described recruitment process as well as the role profile.